My Children

Options
Hi everyone, I am asking prayer for the salvation of my children and husband. Although I tried to bring them up as best I could, I feel I have failed God in a big way and now am depending on prayers for their souls. Thank you all for your kindness.I will be praying for all of you today.

Replies

• HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for then.
  • HealthFitNow
    HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Consider this added to my prayer list for you.
    Blessings and encouragement be with you.
    ChapLynne
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for them.
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    YOU AND YOURS ARE IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS AND HAVE BEEN ADDED TO MY PRAYER JOURNAL,,I AM PRAYING FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS NAME, AMEN

I HAVE OFTEN PRAYED THIS PRAYER YOU PRAY FOR MY OWN CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN AND GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND ONE BY ONE THE LORD IS SHOWING THEM THE WAY, WE HAVE AN AWESOME GOD, HAVE TRUST AND FAITH AS YOUR HEART AND SOUL CRY OUT.

LOVE GG
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Don't blame yourself.They are responsible for their own choices.And I agree that prayer is the best solution.Lord please help our dear sister realize that it is not her fault that her family is in need of salvation.Father give her peace and show her ways to live out loud for you.May her actions speak more than words ever could.Shine your light through her and may your Spirit follow her wherever she goes.May they not help but feel your presence when she is near them and Lord may their hearts be softened to your call for their hearts.Give her the words to say when words are necessary and bless her and her family today and always.In Jesus name Amen. Don't give up!!!! We love you and will continue praying for you all.
  • AnneMarieCaroline
    Options
    I am so grateful for all your prayers. It really touches my spirit to know that my family is being lifted up. You all are truly a blessing to me, and it is my honor to pray for your needs, wants, and intentions, also. Thank you!