ROLL CALL Tues Nov 10th

Options
podkey
podkey Posts: 5,081 Member
Hello out there! Where is everyone??
You have my juices flowing and needing to fire up my Traeger.
Oh and I used my battery powered leaf blower to knock some leaves out of trees before the rains started.

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Audit at work was supposed to last at least a couple of days. Auditor couldn't find much at all. He said that the books were really clean, we were doing things right, and he wrapped it all up in one day. Woot!

We are getting a much needed rain this morning. It was raining so heavy, however, that traffic was doing 40 mph on I-70. Usually prevailing speeds are north of 75.

Have a great day!

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,846 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

DW and I still laugh about her efforts to get the leaves out of the Japanese maple in our front yard. She took a 12-foot pole and started beating the tree with it. Looking out the window and seeing this 4' 11" 105-pound lady trying to swing this long pole and knock the leaves off was hilarious. I'll just wait for wind and weather to do the job.

I have Zoom meetings all this week, it seems: woodturning tonight, church committee tomorrow, choir on Thursday. At least it will stop the endless binging of Grey's Anatomy . Seems as though DW has had me watching this forever, but we have just about reached the halfway point in the 16-year run.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,611 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Wow. We never watched GA because we can't stomach watching medical dramas due to the artistic license they take with medicine. Drives us crazy. We liked Scrubs (comedy) but still had issues with the technical side. Amazing that GA has been running 16 yrs.

Be OP ;-)

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Dave, tell Rita once she is done with her Japanese Maple, I have a stubborn Birch that treats its dead leaves like its children. She might need a bigger pole.

We never really watched Grey's Anatomy. I didn't realize it had been on that long. I suppose part of being together is "enjoying" each other's shows. It is called love. Unless it is the Property Brothers on HGTV. Then I retreat to the living room and love from afar. My snide comments and critique are "not helpful". Grilling a tri-tip tonight in the dark and cold. Should be fun.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Good Evening
    Busy day, started out early getting teeth cleaned and tooth put in
    Bible Study
    fixed lunch for 4
    yoga class
    Way too much going on for a retired person
    We use to watch Greys Anatomy but when they started dreams and aliens and going back we lost interest about the time it pickup in popularity
    Results from physical came back great, guess losing weight does help
    Lee, you just pointed out to me I'm ageing faster than I perceive
    I'll blame it on DMIL