Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Thursday Cuppa Joe: 11.12.20

DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,223 Member
Morning Cuppa Joe.

"....but I've read the script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part." ~Cleopatra

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Morning Gang~

We had a SUPER tribute and celebration of our Veterans at the Post yesterday! #unityofmilitarycommunity - Ribs; Pork; Chicken; Mac/Cheese; Collards; Cobbler; libations. ALL FREE for any service member! We were able to maintain social distancing and feed over 100 Vets! What a special day!

Back to the grind today. Will try to keep me eye on TV to watch a rain soaked beginning to the Masters!

ow7zpsz8nig5.jpeg
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,880 Member
    Mornin' BBB.

Where is that guy's mask, Skip? Thank you for supporting brother veterans.

Rainy yucky day here.

No dog training today. Honey do list instead.

Good to hear that your sibs are only having mild symptoms, Steph.

BBB OP ;-)

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,645 Member
    Good morning.

Half day of continuing ed today.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,151 Member
    Good morning BBB crew.

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,812 Member
    Good Morning,
    This TGIF Eve,
    Emmaus breakfast this morning,
    Nothing else planned
    Rain moving out of here, Augusta has a few more hours of rain
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,785 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.
    • The rain in Augusta (75 miles east of here) should be gone by noon and the rest of the weekend looks great. It will be a strange Masters without the azaleas in bloom.
    • Making a rush hour trip to the ATL airport to pick up my neighbor returning from the Mayo Clinic. That should be fun. Her husband will be with me but he's afraid to drive in the big city.
    • Stocked up on TP and Lysol wipes yesterday. Ready for Lock Down 2. That said GA, at least at this time, doesn't seem to be seeing the big spike some other states are seeing.
    • Hope all is going well with Steph's sisters in NE. Lou, how are your parents doing?
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,676 Member
    Hello BBB

Is it too early to put Christmas lights outside and my Christmas tree(s) up?! The Christmas reverse parade is coming down our street Sat. and its got me in the mood. So Why not! Firemen, Policemen and followed up by Santa too, can it get any better than?! HN, given the state of union we are in? I think not.

So, Dennis is hoarding TP and Lysol wipes again, hmmm, Im kidding. I best get some milk and bread, it might snow in Wisconsin ;) soon.

Who will put on the green jacket this time? I'm cheering for Rickie Fowler, he's good looking. I think he can do it given his 2018 run. He will look good in that shade of green.

Prayers for all those healing from illness for quick recoveries!

I see Kelly's youngest has a birthday today, Happy Birthday to Rielly!

It is sunny here in the 50's. Almost all the leaves are down off the trees now.

Im going to start to remote work from home next week for a while, yay.

Be well BBB
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,151 Member
    I just saw on Facebook that Raine's faithful friend and companion Happy Jack has died peacefully. Jack has seemed like a part of our group, over the years. He will be missed and mourned by us all.
  • DocSkippy
    OH NO! What a tremendous loss!!!! HJ has been part of all of our lives for a long time!

• DocSkippy
    dxjlmx8iadaw.jpg
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,205 Member
    Yep. Ds2 is 22
    Sad about happy Jack.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,986 Member
    Oh Raine so sorry. Glad I got to meet him. (And you). Hugs