We've got this!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited November 2020 in Social Groups
Thank you so much for joining! I hope everyone will share their stories and use the group however works best for them. For me, I need a place to share my daily goals and progress as a way to hold myself accountable. With that, my plan is to post the number of days left each morning as a countdown and a space to reflect on the day. I hope you'll join me and check in as often as you can to hold yourselves accountable and to receive/give support to others. Please feel free to create your own posts about anything you'd like to discuss or share. Again, thanks for joining. We can do this! Paree

Replies

• gb15221
    gb15221 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do I join ?
    When do we meet and submit progress ?
    Please help me out
    I’m new ...
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    gb15221 wrote: »
    How do I join ?
    When do we meet and submit progress ?
    Please help me out
    I’m new ...

Hey there! Our group has become pretty small, but those of us who participate do so pretty much daily. If you'd like to join us, just introduce yourself! You can either start a new thread to tell us a little bit about yourself and your goals or just reply to the newest post. I start a new post every morning where we set our daily goals, yesterday's achievements or whatever. I always bring back a thread "Weigh In Wednesday" where many of us update our stats.
    We're always happy to have new members!