Sunday Cup of Joe 11/15/2020

Options
raineray
raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"Nothing will work unless you do." Maya Angelou

Replies

• raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    Thank you all for your support.
    "It is a fearful thing to love what death can touch."

Last evening I received a text from my dear friend and dog mentor, Alex Rothacker - Alex never saw Jack doing his thing in disaster situations although he helped me to teach Jack the fundamentals. Jack took over for Alex's dog SweetPea when she was not longer able to perform and Jack continued to fill in for SweetPea until Alex found and trained his next trick dog. It was not something I would have chosen to do but it was that Jack and I did and it was joyful.
    "Hello Raine when I think of Jack what comes to my mind more than anything is seeing all the people clapping and being happy watching Jack perform, in my world I think there’s nothing better than making people happy so not only did Jack make you happy but you made thousands and thousands of other people happy what a great Life! So for the rest of your life you should be proud not only yourself but of Jack for all the people he has touched. My heart goes out to you."
    qditkwa5p4l4.jpeg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,593 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Nice to see you starting us off Raine. Great picture.
    • I am working visuals at church this morning. Complicated set of slides. I hope it works out okay. Timing is an issue.
    • Men's conference went well. Interesting to hear the African American perspective on life in America.
    • New car got washed yesterday. Now I start the "get dirty" cycle all over again.
    • Have a good Sunday my friends.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
    Options
    Morning~

So nice to ready the updates from Authenticity! Great to hear from you!

Moreover, so great to see note from Raine.....We all still share your grief / mourning for a big part of all our lives. Rainbow bridge is the new pasture for many of our fur-babies from BBB. Take comfort knowing you gave him the best each day!

Masters today should be a good shootout. Some surprises yesterday..... DJ's jacket to lose today......

Have a good day, BBB.

~Skip
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    (((Raine)))

Just lots to do here getting ready for winter and ds1 coming home with his gf.

So, if any of you can give advice on how to deal with a VERY jealous girlfriend let me know. Ds2, Reilly, his gf is Natalie and is VERY jealous of Roarke’s gf, Lauren. It’s causing drama and stupid stress and frankly I’m over it as is Reilly. Not sure how to handle it or just let it ride itself out. Gee whiz

All my windows are now washed. Woot

Off to the grocery.

Please disinfect everything people!!!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Morning all.

Waves hello to Raine and Lisa. Good to see you both.

My sister deals with girlfriend drama. Her husbands nephews (they all live in or around the same small town) have a wife and GF that don't get along. They plan family things around it. It's sad.

No plans today. Have 4 cottages checking out so need to clean sometime before Thursday.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,959 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Wise thoughts, Raine.

We have windows on our house that have never been washed - we built the place 18 years ago. Does that make me a bad person? They're really high and hard to get to, and they don't look visibly dirty.

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,695 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

(((Raine and Jack))) What a wonderful note and classic photo of Jack making people happy.

Kelly. Meeeeeeeyowwww! Phsst!

BBB OP ;-)
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,563 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon.

((Raine))

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Exactly Lee!!!