Subscription or no subscription?

Options
Brian_19
Brian_19 Posts: 998 Member
edited November 2020 in Social Groups
Hi, guys. I'm new to the group and new to Fitbit, and I apologize if this question has been addressed here (I don't see a search function for comments).

Fitbit emailed this morning to tell me my trial subscription is about to convert to a paid subscription. I love it that they give the heads up and a link for how to stop the rollover, but tbh I'd totally forgotten that I've *had* a paid subscription since whenever it was I first started the account. I don't think I'm using any of the "for fee" add ons. Maybe a mindfulness session once or twice? Truthfully, I don't know what I'm missing (and shame on me for not taking better advantage of the free trial!).

Question: if you are a subscriber, or have been in the past, what parts of the Premium subscription do you find useful? Is there a reason to keep my account as a subscription, or should I let it go?

Replies

• BlackNuclearDad
    BlackNuclearDad Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like the reports and deeper stats u get with premium subscription.
  • mtbgerl
    mtbgerl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m new to MFP, but not Fitbit. I don’t see a search function on here, either. So far I’m not finding MFP very user friendly. I’m trying to utilize the forum to educate myself; however, they certainly don’t make it easy. <facepalm>. Anyone have any tips on how to navigate??
    Brian_19 wrote: »
    Hi, guys. I'm new to the group and new to Fitbit, and I apologize if this question has been addressed here (I don't see a search function for comments).