• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes, a good day.

In the final stretch now!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 1/2 hours of walking inside and outside at Costco
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@SummerSkier Can a hematoma produce bloodclots in horses? You take really good care of Bandit. He deserves some extra TLC and pampering.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    December 30, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass days: too many for this month :(
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #2
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier Good news about your beloved Bandit. I can understand how you feel, wondering about riding him with the fracture in the past. I hope everything works out for him.

@RangerRickL beautiful photo of the desert sky and land
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 I definitely need a proof reader! In my office, I have always said that it is very difficult to proof one's own writing. Mea culpa.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier As a horse owner, I think you got an extra Christmas present when the vet declared that fracture to be an old injury. Hurrah for Bandito and you too!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @victorious55 I am right there with you this month!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Exercise: Active stretching 20 minutes and walking 45+ minutes
    Calories: okay
    Tracking: okay
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I did well, dared to start week 9 (phase 2) of the challenge and that put me on plus (about 100cal left) I didnt even log house work. 😀
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes 2.6 mile run
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • RenoStig
    RenoStig Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, broke my own record distance in a 20min all out run.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Pass on the food and tracking but did mange to get in nine miles of walking. I am trying to complete my December challenge on my Apple watch and making up for some lost days. :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes

1 pass left
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. One longer walk with hills for about 45mins plus several shorter walks in the afternoon and evening
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NOPE ... again
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

3 of 3 passes used
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/30
    Exercise: Yes 20 mins treadmill ( burned 109 calories )
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 1 left ( using this last one on New Years Eve)

A few shout outs to some of you who inspire me! If your name is NOT on list, let it be known you ALL make an input on my weight loss efforts and for that I am truly greatful!

@SummerSkier Glad to hear that Bandit's injury was not as bad as expected. You are probably doing the best thing though by still letting him have some more rest time anyway to allow for more time for swelling to go down before riding him. Great news though and sure a big relief for you!

@Dory_42 I too forgot to mention the adorable bedding you got as a gift. The funny thing is that because of your screen name you are using I actually wasn't surprised by this bedding choice and actually expected you to have bedding like this! I LOVE it, rock it girl!

@lalabank Its ok I think to have chocolate as a food category right? I do this as well sometimes! Chocolate helps to raise serotonin levels ( makes us happy ) and if you are eating dark chocolate, something I used to hate and only ate milk chocolate, but now LOVE you are doing even better when consumming this yummy treat! So enjoy it, but NOT making it a food category everyday!

@Hollis100 Congrats on the negative covid test result! Wonderful news!

@dewit Wanted to tell you that I too struggle ALOT with sleep! I don't have issue falling asleep, actually love sleep, and sleep soundly when I do, however I am a VERY OCD type of person, which can be a benefit at times and a curse at other times! I am a hairdresser as well as a nanny. EVERY year from Novemeber until about second week in January my life picks up speed so fast! Now add into that mix of EVERYONE wanting their hair to look good for the holidays, along with EVERYTHING that goes into the Christmas holiday ( decorating, buying presents, sending out Christmas cards, wrapping gifts, grocery shopping for food and preparing holiday meals, visiting with family and friends, Christmas parties either work related or social ) my mind will not let my body rest until its ALL done! I put WAY to much preassure on myself, something I must really work on because as RangerRick said...We NEED sleep and our body heals itself from exercise we do etc..when we do this! You do see the importance of this just like me and maybe WE could help support each other in this area. What ya think? Want to be sleepless buddies? LOL

@MadisonMolly Thank you so much for being the very FIRST person to reach out to me about believing in me and my writing skills. You encouraged me to move forward with that dream and also gave me some great advice on how to go about it, as well as great advice about people who are negative and who try and crush my dream, telling me that NO ONE will buy my book! You also are an inspiration to me in this group! Not only for the amazing weight loss journey you have been on, but also because you have stuck with the UAC for so long! You ALWAYS encourage others in this group with your VERY positive comments and helpful tips and suggestions and I truly thank you for that!

@SModa61, @Mrs-Hoffer, @TeresaSavage, @dsgoingtodoit, You ALL are my fitnesspal friends on my friends list! You ALL encourage and uplift me EVERY day ( MadisonMolly is one too, but got her personal shout out already) On our homepage we discuss all sorts of topics and weigh in on them from food we ate or made, to new exercise gear we bought, to how the hell do you walk on that damn treadmill so long and not get bored? Thank you ALL for EVERYTHING you do to help me on my healthy journey in life. Love you all!

@alligatorob, @Bill70sStrong You both inspire me EVERY day! The amount of exercise you do and especially at our age makes me believe if they can do it, so can I, and thank you for that!

@RangerRickL Saving you my friend for last! Thank you again for the amazing and beautiful picture of Arizona, always inspiring to look at your photos. You also were the SECOND person to believe in me and my writing. You went above and beyond to even offer me some of the books you wrote yourself, which kudos to you for writing several books that got published! I might be looking to you in future for some help along my journey in that area! I will PM you in January as you suggested to call your Chicago office on a few of those books! I know I say this EVERY month at end of challenge, but hey, gonna repeat myself anyway. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this awesome and amazing group that welcomes everyone and helps encourage positivity and weight loss as well. We ALL NEED you RangerRickL, so please NEVER leave us, you are kinda stuck with us all now FOREVER! lol

Again if name didn't make my list either due to forgetfullness on my part, simply you are a new member and I haven't had time to get to know you really yet, it doesn't mean these are the only people in this group that have helped me! You ALL have and yes another long winded message from me! What can I say....I got the gift of Gab from God and he gave it to me for a reason, so I am using it! o:)
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @RenoStig Congratulations!!