December 11 Sign In

Options

Replies

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Love all the cool pics as of late. Yes, yes, yes. I decided to learn how to shoot and let's just say a shotgun requires strong *kitten* arms. It's a great exercise for form lol. Happy wknd crew!
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, and yes. A good day.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk in sleet/snow. Almost didn't go but decided I couldn't miss a day)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    yes x 3
    exercise on day
    Seemed colder than usual even though it was above freezing.
    Sun was shining on my house but the mountain was shrouded in cloud.
    Snowed the day before but the road was mostly ok. Freezing level was above what I was climbing up to. So a little bit of slush but not crunchy slush.
    Nice tranquil road.

But I did 2 x 1000 foot repeats. Uploaded that gps trace to Strava like I been doing for years.
    Strava has everybody's data and kind of has us competing virtually. I like it.
    But Strava declared me "local legend" on that hill today. So that ain't like KOM, King of the Mountain. Younger guys get that title. I know the guy who's got it. Local legend isn't the fastest guy but is the guy who has done that track the most times in the preceding 90 days.
    Toot, toot, I am local legend on a few tracks or segments around here cuz I do hill repeats.

This hill is significant because it is a known place among local athletes. The guy that previously held that title lives on that track or segment and commutes from there. So he does it like every week day. But heh, I repeat it and he doesn't go to the top.

Heh! Silly things that either make exercise fun or somehow bearable after the day in and day out of it.

My climb is up to 999,244 feet as of today. On my next ride I will become a millionaire.
    I did that in 795 rides over 51 months.
    Got my exercise tracked down to the jot and tittle I guess.

tpbwdqszkzs2.png
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I tracked everything today. Yes.
    I went over my calorie amount by 13 calories. Ugh.
    Didn't get my exercise. Tomorrow. We keep on chuggin'.
  • summergal8404
    summergal8404 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Passes left = 3
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes x's 3... exercise was chasing little doggos around today...but put it down as cleaning...tomorrow will be an official workout day -
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 gorgeous beach photo -- thanks for posting (and love the cow, too!)
  • Hollis100
    Options
    @oldDogBiking so your climb is up to 999,244 feet as of today!!! :o I believe Mt. Everest is a measly 29,029 feet .... let's see, 999,244 divided by 29,029 comes out to 34.4 Mt. Everests! Pretty flippin' good!

• Hollis100
    Options
    Yes x 3, walked and disinfected over 8 hours, carried some heavy stuff on purpose, stayed within calorie budget and tracked everything.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes; cooking, cleaning
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@RangerRickL and @Mrs_Hoffer That's a good point about the cookies. And it is a common challenge for those of us trying to lose or maintain our weights. I'm glad I'm retired now, because that is not an issue with me now.

@SModa61 Love the cow! It's adorable. It reminds me of something that my mother always said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," said the man as he kissed the cow.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Treadmill 33 mins / 1.78 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

0/3 passes used
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Budget: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Excercised; yes

2 passes left.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I slep just about enough not to use the Last pass for this. But still too little. 6hrs wont do anymore. Otherwise did well again: a short bike ride and a good tabata workout. Eating was well, went to bed with over 200 cal left.
  • RenoStig
    RenoStig Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 35 min hiit cardio workout.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? I stayed under my daily calorie burn but failed to make the required shortfall for my 2lb a week weight loss. I'll have to take a pass (1 left now).
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep and surprisingly I only went slightly over. Damn almond tart did it.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3x’s yes! Lol I wrote a thoughtful post about how reading today’s starting post really helped me make a good decision involving a food gift, I hit done instead of post!!!
    Blah, blah, blah thank you UAC for helping me make a good decision.

Multiple brisk walks today, almost 6 miles!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 2x20 min walk, 120 min cleaning
    Tracking yes calories yes