Saturday Cup of Joe 11/21/2020

Options
raineray
raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"Nothing will work unless you do." Maya Angelou

Replies

• raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    What is everyone planning or not planning for Thanksgiving?
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,959 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Rita and I plan to go to our son's house for Thanksgiving. That is a violation of our governor's request that the day be limited to one household, but we already made the decision to not cut ourselves off from our immediate family.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

We have no plans for Thanksgiving. We have groceries for the week and used our restaurant gift card yesterday so except for drives through the mountains and dropping trash off at the substation we don't plan to go anywhere this week.

Happy Saturday

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
    Options
    Morning.

Not quite sure. This nanny state culture will not impeded us. Still planning our annual VFW service and meal.

Late night with neighbors. Lots of great laughs and great wine.

AB update???

Skip
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,593 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.
    • We have a turkey breast in the freezer. We'll have a nice, quiet dinner at home. Probably watch the Cowboys and Indians Football Team play. I am sure there will be a Hallmark movie in there too.
    • Had a fire in the pit late yesterday afternoon and enjoyed S'mors and cocoa on the patio.
    • I think the battery in my cell phone is pregnant. It is getting pretty big. I have a new battery on order.
    • Skip, I bought some Turtlewax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating for the car. It is supposed to be wipe on, wipe off. Too good to be true?
    • Let's hope our Babe is doing well/
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
    Options
    Dennis - ceramic coating is the new rage. The issue is if you let it dry or not get it rubbed in immediately - it has the propensity to leave marks/streaks. Check out some of the YouTube videos on application:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gI2OP8nvhI
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    We’re doing thanksgiving tomorrow here with our party of 6. Both boys with their gfs.
    Full menu. Preparing