Sunday Cup of Joe 11/29/2020

Options
raineray
raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.
“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    Sam - we are all hugging you.
    The second floor in Tom's shop is taking shape - support and plywood in place - next is the flooring and then he can move into the space with his office stuff.
    Do good out there everyone.
    pa2wnl46krp9.jpeg
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,695 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Great photo of Tom atop a pretty nifty frame job.

Thinking of you, Sam.

The honey-do list awaits.

BBB OP ;-)
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Looks great Tom.

Going to be sunny (finally) here today. Ron is already up and cleaning cottages...I did all their laundry yesterday do I don't feel to bad that he started without me. I'll head over after my coffee.

3 more check outs today but I think we should leave those until tomorrow and go do something and enjoy the sun.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Morning~

Sam - sending you and the family all our thoughts today!

Toms shop seems to be clicking along! WOW!

I need to be doing schoolwork - but the sun is out and the SBUX Siren is calling my name.

We got the tree up yesterday. Its more and more of a production every year....

8a43x2idhmgg.jpeg

~skipper
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,603 Member
    Options
    I like your tree Skip

Hope all is well with you and your family Sam

Steph, are folks there to ski?

I should make breakfast, we never had dinner.

Ds2s custom ring is going to knock her socks off, wow gorgeous! So exciting. Should be done this week.

Shop office is coming along in FL!

Have a good day BBB

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,603 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Our tree
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,959 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

So sorry for your loss, Sam

We will have no tree, again, this year. She who must be obeyed has so decreed. I'll miss the ornaments. We used to buy a special ornament each year to add to the collection. Those are always hung on the front side of the tree. Many of them are tied to special memories. Like the painted trout that lacks a tail because our dog, Princess, chewed it off the first year we had her. The first one we ever bought was a hand-painted globe we picked up in the Black Forest while Rita was pregnant with our son.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,593 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Ran cameras and visuals for our morning worship service. Only 4 of us in the sanctuary including the Pastor's son who is home from college and played piano.
    • I got the CR-V washed and the 1st coat of the hybrid ceramic wax applied yesterday. I plan on a second coat today. If this stuff protects as good as they claim it's pure gold. It is really easy to apply.
    • I am climbing up into the attic today to haul down the Christmas decorations today. We have some special ornaments too that bring back pleasant memories.
    • After 3 days of turkey I hope something else is on the menu today.
    • Thinking about you Sam.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    You don't even need to see the special ornaments to have the special memories. 😀

No skiing here yet. There is lots of hiking but this weekend they mostly all stayed in. The cottages all have private hot tubs and little kitchens. Personally I think they are overpriced and not as luxurious as she describes them but the guests seem to love them so maybe I'm just too frugal. They range from $185-250 a night before fees.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Beautiful tree abs stone on the fireplace. Looks great !
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    *and