Friday check in

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"Nothing will work unless you do." Maya Angelo

Replies

• steplinn398
    Options
    Morning BBB

Up early this morning. Already had my cup o joe and heading to the hot tub for one more.

Pancakes place was fun yesterday. We tried on if each floor. Gingerbread was my favorite. This pie and ice cream.

Need to personalize cottages today. 4 check ins today. Then???
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Morning~

Waves as he flies by......

Busy busy busy!

VA Governor imposed some hefty new restrictions yesterday. Ugh.....

~Skipper
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Steph. Tell me why people come to
    Visit these cottages? What is there to do? Seems like a busy place
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB.

Rita has a follow-up with eye surgeon at 7:30 this morning. It's a 30-40 minute drive, so an early morning.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    continued T&Ps for Rita.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

The BBUY dishwasher left yesterday, but not before the guy came back a second time to pick up the same dishwasher because he'd forgotten he'd already been there...

New dishwasher today. 🤞

Continuing to lift Rita in prayer.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

TGIF.

Kelly, beyootiful scenery up there in the White Mountains. Great hiking. Very close to Boston.
    I have friends here in CT that go to North Conway, NH every year for their anniversary in September.

Continued better luck wishes with kitchen project, Lou.

Hoping Rita gets two thumbs up from eye doc.

Finally got Alpha Babe back from Billy the Greek. He really loves that dog. Had to steal her out of his truck, LOL.

BBB OP ;-)
  • steplinn398
    Options
    Yup. Lots of hiking and cross country skiing now. Tons and tons of snowmobile trails that go all the way to Canada. Soon skiing at several nearby resorts. In the summer and fall there are nearby towns that allow ATVs

These cottages are 'special' in that they allow pets and have private hot tubs. That isn't too common. Since we arrived at labor day they have been nearly fully booked.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Best wishes for Rita's follow up visit. I take it everything went well yesterday?
    • Best wishes for your kitchen surgery Lou.
    • Welcome home Babe. Tess and your Peeps missed you.
    • Really good motorcycle ride yesterday and a nice lunch with my two riding buddies.
    • May you working stiffs enjoy your Friday. Let the weekend begin.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Rub in the working stiffs gratitude Dennis, with that I'm turning on the fireplace, the tree and The Crown, calling it a day.

Brandy old fashions at 4pm when Tom gets home, or with Makers Mark bourbon.
    Franks Buffalo sauce shreded chicken breast in the crock pot, and salads for dinner. Maybe a Netflix movie or 2, any suggestions?

Here's come the snow rain mix! Finally. Our first snow, more like tonite into morning they say. We are supposed get 3 to 6 inches by morning. Raining sleeting right now....Nuts for SE Wisconsin Dec. 11 and there's not a trace of snow yet.

Tell me, snow kills the covid, right, right?
    My friends son an RN, in the UK, got a vaccine yesterday , fingers crossed its all good....

I was on a ladder spreading holiday cheer at ds2s last night til midnight. It was still 50F outside.. My future dil was bummed I think a little, or I so , lol, they had no lights up outside, in new hood. "everyone else does".. no time, no $ to be spending on outdoor lights, cords, etc. I put a message out on a free stuff site I'm on and got 3 nice people to donate lights they no longer use. 5 boxes of brand new icicle lights to boot and a bunch of other cool ones. Some people are kind. DIL 2be and ds2 love it too, looks Great! I'm happy to help and like decorating. Nice night to get it done.

I love Rita's pirate costume eye patch, hey whatever works. Dave is a great nurse too I'm sure!

Welcome home Babe! Does she get super excited when she sees you and dw Lee??
    :smile: of course, dumb question..

Steph, you'll be happy to put the snow gear and shovels away. I WANT TO COME TO Myrtle Beach!!!!

My boss might sell out to competitor in Pensacola who ask him, about if I would stay on... hmmmm. This coming to me from my boss today.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Pensacola would be a great place to live. I'm just sayin'. You could handle the WI office from corporate galactic headquarters.