Cuppa Joe Saturday 12.12

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Morning Cuppa Joe.

"....but I've read the script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part." ~Cleopatra

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Watch nephews wrestle on YouTube last night. I like pandemic sports... I actually get to attend some things.

Roof leaking over at the big house. What a mess.

Getting new tires today and maybe a couple of things at the grocery. There is a really nice food co-op that has lots of grains so might get a few in case there are shortages in SC.

I'm trying to eat through our food so we don't have to pack it and took some things I know we won't use to the food pantry yesterday. It's a fine line. I hate having too much to haul but lentils were super hard to find back in the spring and are abundant here.

I ordered a skirt on black Friday that has been stuck in memphis at a usps facility for almost 10 days. I emailed them on Thursday and they are fed exing a new one. What great service. I have been eyeing this for almost a year...water resistant, light weight wrap skirt.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Skip sending you a message about our tentative travels.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning~

up to eyebrows with work (so much for a day off).....

DF and I are clearly on each others last nerve.

Today is my Holiday Christmas party....small soiree just 3 of us and spouses at winery.

Leaving DF at home. Some of this - defies belief!

C'mon Monday!!!!

Good luck today, Lou!

Mary - FL is a great place! We have an office in Pensacola and our guys there love it!

Cheers,
    Skip
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Rita's follow-up appointment was good. The doc alieved all her concerns. She is starting to see much better.

I'm glad so many people like living in Florida - it keeps them away from here. I can't imagine living anywhere without mountains and wilderness. I've done Texas, Maryland, Oklahoma and Indiana and found things to enjoy about each of them, but only Alaska and Washington felt like home. Mountains.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Yay Rita!
    • I think it is safe to say it is a tough time to be a mailman. I had a small package that took over a week to get from VA to GA.
    • I'm not sure I accomplished anything yesterday.
    • Army / Navy football game today. It is normally played in Philadelphia at a neutral site. Due to Covid it being played at West Point. First time since WWII.
    • Good luck Lou.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Evening,
    Busy day,
    Trying to complete requirements for yoga school before year=end and they add more requirements
    Did take time for GA game, 1st half good game, last half all GA
    DMIL is sitting here waiting to go get her margarita, I'm taking my time