Sunday Dec 13

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Morning BBB

"....but I've read the script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part." ~Cleopatra

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang

Oldest niece turns 21 today. She is the one getting married soon.

Today is the last day above freezing before we leave so we plan to clean the car and pack everything that can freeze.

Plus I would like to air out the cottages that leave today and do all their laundry and return to the correct places so I just have to get myself and cleaning supplies there tomorrow when it is 9.

Have a great Sunday all
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    Tom will be home later today - he and a friend drove down his Mark 3 - they caravanned.
    I'll be at a vendor event all day - it inside a local mall - Ho Ho Ho!
    Do good out there everyone.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Off to church
    Tis the season
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Spent the afternoon watching Army beat Navy. Yay! The the evening watching the Sounders get crushed in the MLS Cup Match. Boo! So it goes. The Ducks game with the Washington Huskies was called off. 2020.

A little shop time, I hope, and some more football, today. Love my Seahawks. Hope they find their mojo again against the hapless Jets.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning BBB friends.
    . Started the day watching the church service on the big screen TV.
    . Army - Navy game was awesome yesterday, assuming you're not a sailor. Noone took a knee at that game.
    . Neighbors grandson (Max Johnson) got his first collegiate start as QB for LSU last night and led them to a win over FL.
    . Falcons have a chance against the equally hapless Chargers today.
    . Welcome home Tom.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Fun to Him! Cheer for and know someone with ties like to a connection like the LSU QB, as you say Dennis, bet his Grandparents are so proud of him!

I online churches, made healthy breakfast sammies, worked on my adult coloring contest photo our village library is holding and now going to shower and drag Tom grocery shopping with me. First we need to drive by our village hall, pd, library so I xan get a visual for my coloring project.

Then its the Packer game at 3:30

I'd work for him, not I'm not moving to FL just yet. Know? It's not even a discussion be had to me so....

I want to be close to ds2 and the start of his new family right now, but maybe in a few years when Tom retires, never know where things could go??

I'm officially done Christmas shopping woohoo! And only one Amazon order from last night is outstanding, but on its way.

Have a great Sunday
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Busy here. Me and me Dad on each other’s nerves. Flies home tomorrow.

Awesome news Rita!!!

A&N game was a great duel. Enjoyed watching.

Did I mention flight tomorrow??

Still behind on holiday shopping.

Snow storm coming Wednesday. 8-12” predicted. Ugh.