What are you eating?

Options
I've been a member of MFP for several years but never been part of a group on here. I feel like I'm just at a loss for lower calorie food ideas- it's like I've forgotten how to eat. Help! What are some of you who are successful eating?

Replies

• StacieBugPrude
    StacieBugPrude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, i recently tried Konjac pasta. The kind i like is called NuPasta. It keeps you feeling really full and one package is 210g, only 25 calories and full of fiber. I mix it with broth and vegetables to make like a ramen meal or stir fry, but you can use tomato sauce and meatballs, olive oil and feta with chicken -whatever! I usually get 2 big bowls out of 1 package. It is not for everyone. I read that it may effect how some medications are absorbed. I'm not currently on medication and i don't plan to live off this stuff, so I'm not too concerned for myself. I just went a year without pasta, so when i tried this on monday i was definitely excited! It comes in Angel Hair, Spaghetti and Linguine.
    I hope this helps. If not, you can never go wrong with cucumber 😉
  • clg59
    clg59 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    What I did was find a weight loss plan that I could live with and follow and adapted it to MFP. It's not a plan that follows calories, macros, the numbers but I like to know what they are. It's overwhelming when you first start out but start and take it one day at a time. You've got this.

B-I eat an egg muffin (Joseph English muffin) or an egg and 2 egg whites or oatmeal
    L-shredded chicken breast or chicken breast with cooked veggies with a little butter
    D-something with ground beef (extra lean) with veggies with a little bit of butter

I make sure I watch my serving sizes with the meat. I do not eat white potatoes or white rice or white breads and I limit any breads that I have.