Introductions!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the first Ultimate Accountability Challenge of 2021!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams Awesome! We have another kidney recipient in the group as well and I’m a donor (gave mine away in July 2019 to a friend of a friend who obviously became my friend too during the process).
    Not sure my lifestyle will give you many option for exercise because I’m always out and about plus work is active for me and we don’t get snow here. Between martial arts training, hiking, beach days (as soon as they let us back after COVID restrictions), swimming with seals, cleaning animal enclosures and unloading a tonne of fish, I don’t really need to look for extra activity options. My friend isn’t as into exercise as me so she set out to find mini adventures to help her find the activity her doctor recommended. We have been zip lining, camping, hiking, snorkelling, swimming at sunrise and sunset and exploring various different lighthouses etc around our city.