January 1 Sign In

Options
12346»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 You are welcome and thanks for your inspiring transparency of goals and past obstacles!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Congratulations for all of your victories. I am especially grateful to hear that your husband's health has improved too. You are a positive force for all of us too!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @corriepelc Wow! What a post about what a year in your life! Thanks for being you and our UAC team member!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz Congratulations to Grandma Gina!! I love being a grandpa! Wishing you the strength to reach all of your goals. Lots of people depend on you being healthy and happy!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    January 1 for me was a recovery day from prior days.
    Calories: very few.
    Exercise: hiking in the desert
    Tracking: very easy
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    New year's Day traditionally is eating all the leftover foods from Christmas and New year's Eve.. and this year, especially was no different (I tried having as much food as needed for the limited amount of people at the table.... But being out of practise for smaller settings, we definitely ended up over cooked for our single household)

Eat under budget no
    Exercise no
    Tracked yes

1/3 passes
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @ginadomaszewicz Congrats on the grand baby! Everyone looks happy and healthy in the photo!

I was also looking at your 2020 list and we have some parallels:
    I first joined UAC in October, did Winner Circle Nov and Dec and Champions in Dec. Come back to MFP Sept 14th weighing 153 and New Years day, was 132. Lost 21 lb in 107 days, and became first time Grandma, Jan 2020.

Enjoy your 2021!

I saw that too! I was reading your monthly weight loss. It's funny because I write mine down just like you did on a whiteboard and it is in my kitchen. I look at it every day on my fridge. It helps me to stay focused and I also think it is good to let everyone see my weight goals. How many times in your past have you lied about what your weight is to someone? How tall are you? I know we are close in age, started the UAC in an identical month, and are losing around the same amount of weight. What is your goal weight? I am striving for 115. When I was 20 I married my hubby and weighed 105. It's funny because, in my younger days, I thought I was fat! Congrats on becoming a Grandma too! We are hot looking Grannies! :)
  • nanishora
    nanishora Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Exercise : No
    Calorie budget : No
    Track : No
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Date: Jan 1
    Exercised?: Yes - 3 mile walk
    Calories?: Yes, but only because my calorie goal on Jan 1 is very liberal.
    Tracked?: No
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    pass day