Looking For Buddies Who deal with Fibro/Chronic Pain.

Options
DDSA52
DDSA52 Posts: 11 Member
I would really love to have some support for getting through losing the 55 lbs I have to go. I have Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Chronic Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Arthritis in my spine-knees-shoulders- hands and allergies to wheat-dairy-milk. Anyone interested in being friends?

Replies

• melba_321
    melba_321 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like. I have endometriosis & arthritis and trying to lose 10-12 lbs., while also gaining muscle. Currently, I am trying to stay away from gluten & most grains. I stay away from junk and eat clean, mostly all natural and whole foods.
  • Kendarita
    Kendarita Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We're already buddies :) Yay!

But to anybody else please feel free to add me (just send a line in the friend message that you found me on here)!
    I was in auto accident over three years ago, now dealing with severe chronic pain in upper/mid back and my neck and that triggered post-traumatic fibromyalgia/myofascial... Already lost 34lbs, still got a ways to go!

Love having new friends on here who face similar challenges of the evils of chronic pain...
  • Starfiresmama
    Starfiresmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just came across your post. You can add me! I am looking for buddies as well. Some days are scary navigating through this stuff alone, trying to be strong. Was diagnosed with fibro in 2010, have struggled with depression & IBS for over 10 years, and more recently a SIBO diagnosis just this last week. Currently dealing with a new struggle of further switching up the food in my life , learning how pain is affected with it all, and stumbling bit along the way, but I always have a place in my heart to offer love & support where I can for a fellow traveler. :)
  • slgthatsme
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I sent you a request. I have chronic pain due to fibromyalgia and I have depression but that is generally taken care of medicinally.
  • Lucyf517
    Options
    I would like to find friends who are trying to lose weight - I want to shift 70lbs!!!!!!! I know, a huge amount! ME & Fibromyalgia have stopped the exercise happening although I have a treadmill and am trying to use it wisely. Add me if you'd like to give and receive some support not only for weight loss but also for fatigue & pain too :-)
  • JanisMay67
    Options
    Hi there - I'm very much the same. Tough, as virtually impossible to exercise!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I suffer from fibro that virtually disappears in the summer, but goes full force in the winter. This winter I have been in a lot of pain. I completed Couch to 5K this summer and ran a 5K on Labor Day. When winter hit my legs ached so bad I couldn't run. I now have some compression sleeves for my legs and am slowly getting back to running. I'm not going to let fibro win! Feel free to add me.
  • ladytartis
    Options
    I am new to the group i suffer from fibro, low thyroid i have been doing myfitness pal since may 13 any one can add me. i been doing exrcise and eatting health by myself would love support