Captains Lounge - January 2021

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
3m38wrboglnl.png
Have a seat. Hang out a while. Get your problems taken care of. Welcome!

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar !!!

Can you please excuse Kristie (KristieJC) from her weigh in this week, and move her to the support team for January?

Thanks!
  • jugar
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi @jugar !!!

Can you please excuse Kristie (KristieJC) from her weigh in this week, and move her to the support team for January?

Thanks!

Yes indeed! You guys win first team all weighed in - again! You are amazing.
    Are freeglerock and podperson1 back in the regular team for sure? As soon as you have their starting weights for January, go ahead and put them in. Thanks!

edit - one more question... there is already a Monday weigh-in on your team? Is this just an updated starting weight? For lemonaid7
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hi @jugar !!!

Thanks!

Yes indeed! You guys win first team all weighed in - again! You are amazing.
    Are freeglerock and podperson1 back in the regular team for sure? As soon as you have their starting weights for January, go ahead and put them in. Thanks!

edit - one more question... there is already a Monday weigh-in on your team? Is this just an updated starting weight? For lemonaid7

I will check in with Freeglerock and podperson1 tonight, and make sure I have a starting weight for them.

And yes, there is already a Monday weigh in for the team. It looks like lemonaid7 wanted to weigh in earlier than her scheduled check-in.
  • jugar
    Options
    @Beka3695
    Is hipari back on the regular team for January? I saw that she weighed in and seems to be ready to roll. I might have missed your request earlier, so I put her back in the regular team, so just let me know if that is OK.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Are freeglerock and podperson1 back in the regular team for sure?

Freeglerock just responded. She is returning to the regular team, would like a Friday weigh in - I'll enter her starting weight in a little bit.

ALSO! Debbie, debbiewsharpe, requested to move back to the weight loss team from the Goal Zone for January - Can you please move her??
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Tally Day, Captains!

I am getting there for the final December tallies and making sure the January sheets are shipshape, sharp, and, uh. nevermind.

There were a few people dropped for 2 NWIs, but since it was the holidays and all, please let me know if they show up this week and they can be put right back in.

There are some new people who have yet to show up. If they don't show up this week, they will be removed right away, so again - just let me know and they shall disappear in a poof of caffeine.

Tally ho! (someone please tell me to get back to work)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695

I missed one milestone and I hope it is not too late.

50 pounds
    littleflutterby
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hi @jugar -

I feel like I'm dominating this thread so far, but I have some updates for you:

podperson1 is returning to the standard weight loss team

mainebeachbum would like to remain on the cheer squad for the month of January

Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Our December spreadsheet is not adding the total steps for the month correctly. This happened the last time we had a 5 week month. Thanks in advance for the fix.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Our December spreadsheet is not adding the total steps for the month correctly. This happened the last time we had a 5 week month. Thanks in advance for the fix.

it looks fine on mine - at the moment it is identical to week 1 because that is the only place there are steps so far. Not sure what is the problem - maybe again the dreaded mobile or tablet version?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar

it looks fine on mine - at the moment it is identical to week 1 because that is the only place there are steps so far. Not sure what is the problem - maybe again the dreaded mobile or tablet version?

It’s the December spreadsheet not the January. I just noticed because when Megan posted the step results for December the numbers are way off. Look at Megan’s steps for each week durning December and her grand total is only 213,070 steps. Three of the weeks in December, Megan walk over 170k steps. The other 2 weeks were over 85k. This happened the last time we had a 5 week month. I checked 2 other teams and it is only like this on ours. The formula for the grand total appears to be off. It is only adding 4 columns instead of 5. Also the columns that are being added are not the correct ones. I haven’t worked with spreadsheets in years so I hope you get my explanation. Some of the girls walk so much in the group they mush have broke the spreadsheet so they need to slow down. 😂
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695
    Is hipari back on the regular team for January? I saw that she weighed in and seems to be ready to roll. I might have missed your request earlier, so I put her back in the regular team, so just let me know if that is OK.

Yes, she is. Ty
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @Beka3695

I missed one milestone and I hope it is not too late.

50 pounds
    littleflutterby

I have yet to post, but will today so you are good!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Captains

I have had really good results with asking for high weights. This will also help with our monthly celebrations and take work off your plate. If you have not, please post a request

Thanks!!!
  • jugar
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi @jugar

It’s the December spreadsheet not the January. I just noticed because when Megan posted the step results for December the numbers are way off. Look at Megan’s steps for each week durning December and her grand total is only 213,070 steps. Three of the weeks in December, Megan walk over 170k steps. The other 2 weeks were over 85k. This happened the last time we had a 5 week month. I checked 2 other teams and it is only like this on ours. The formula for the grand total appears to be off. It is only adding 4 columns instead of 5. Also the columns that are being added are not the correct ones. I haven’t worked with spreadsheets in years so I hope you get my explanation. Some of the girls walk so much in the group they mush have broke the spreadsheet so they need to slow down. 😂

Yikes! will fix. And tell those girls to cool it!

Part of the problem is when so many rows got added, the formulas were not adjusted. I'll add a pile more rows to January and the templates and make sure there is room for everyone and that the formulas are OK so hopefully this won't happen again! You guys are so amazing to have this many people on your step team. What's your secret???
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Part of the problem is when so many rows got added, the formulas were not adjusted. I'll add a pile more rows to January and the templates and make sure there is room for everyone and that the formulas are OK so hopefully this won't happen again! You guys are so amazing to have this many people on your step team. What's your secret???

Thanks for fixing it Liselyn ...Secret is me being in charge of the step challenge LOL LOL LOL
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Thanks for fixing it Liselyn ...Secret is me being in charge of the step challenge LOL LOL LOL

That’s what I was going to say, Megan gets them walking!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Casey, GingerPwr, is going to leave the group for now. Life was doing its thing and got in the way. You know how it goes.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @jugar can you move her to Saturday

Ok, we have you as a Sunday weigh in... I’ll get your day changed to Saturday.

squeakmnm41 wrote: »
    Tracking. Iweigh on Saturdays.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hi @jugar -

Pam, sleepymom5, would like to skip her weigh-in this week. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.