supercpa999
supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
Who is your favorite celebrity crush?

Mine is the Rock🤠

Replies

• KeoniD
    KeoniD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh there are too many. Jason Mamoa is a major one.
  • supercpa999
    Options
    😜Jason Mamoa nice
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I think my longest lasting crush has been Keanu Reeves....I like him best when he's a bit more thick and not super scrawney like they seem to make him in most of his movies...like the way he looked in Street Kings was just totally perfect, fit and muscly, but not skinny...he's also super nice in all of his interviews and plays a lot of different parts over the years, which is nice, I'm a sci fi gal, so you don't find too many popular guys doing those kinds of movies, but he's done some, which is cool.

Love loved loved Jason Momoa as Conan...so much more like the Robert E Howard writings then the first set of movies, which I also enjoy, but really, seeing the way he moved in the fight scenes, was so perfect...plus, not hard to look at topless.

I think my favorite thing I've seen The Rock in is the Jumanji movies, just kind of different than his normal hunky guy stuff, but still with the smoulder...so cute!
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Darren hayes❤️❤️❤️❤️

See also Pup Amp (YouTuber)
    Ragnor from Vikings

No female ones right now🤷‍♀️
  • elmusho1989
    Options
    Oh speaking of keanu reeves, Trinity in The Matrix🔥
  • supercpa999
    Options
    Mmm I like Catherine Zeta Jones truth be told🤠
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    Options
    lol way too many! Longest lasting, Rachel Weisz since I was a kid (the Mummy).
    Recently, Chris Hemsworth and Adele. I'll hop on the Jason Mamoa train too :D
  • elmusho1989
    Options
    lol way too many! Longest lasting, Rachel Weisz since I was a kid (the Mummy).
    Recently, Chris Hemsworth and Adele. I'll hop on the Jason Mamoa train too :D

It's a train worth hopping on haha
  • KeoniD
    KeoniD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Charlie Theron is mega hot
  • MxAni
    MxAni Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Janelle Monae, Sara Ramirez, & Kate McKinnon...
  • elmusho1989
    Options
    Elliot Page ❤️
  • planxt
    planxt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Going back some years here(definitely revealing my age)-- I would have to say Tracy Chapman. Her voice is so soulful and her lyrics are really meaningful. She's still the hottie that I remember from the Grammys when she sang "Fast Car."