Saturday 1-16

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Morning Cuppa Joe

"....but I've read the script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part." ~Cleopatra

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang

Enjoying my 2.5 cups of coffee watching the sun rise from the condo. Only thing better would be if I could sit on the balcony but brrr.

No plans today other than the normal walk, cook, read.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Not sure what I'm doing today. Schoolwork; car-wash; likely hang with pals later and have a few brew's to unwind from the week.

Good WI today - down 4.2#.....

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Yeah, no plans here, either. But then, every day is Saturday, so ...
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    DW kept having a deep cough, went to urgent care, they told her to come back at 11 and they would see her in car. No fever and good energy level. Had planned on taking DW to supper for her birthday now have to wait till after doctor to see if safe for us to go out.
    Cloudy and cool here; no real plans.
    Were it not for COVID we would be headed to mountains.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday. It was a good day. Lots of people that I love reached out.

Sorry you are not in the mountains, Sam. I wish I was in the Keys fly fishing the flats.

I figured you would be watching some football today, Dave. Even though your beloved SeaHawks are no longer in it.

Do you know how bad the Jets are? They are so bad that they could even lose right. Somhow they screwed up and aren't getting the first draft pick. I hope they get some good trade their second pick.

Hot stove baseball is heating up.

BBB OP ;-)
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon BBB Friends.
    • Woke up to a wet closet. The other side of the wall is the garage and a leaking hot water tank. I spent the morning troubleshooting and trying to find a plumber who works on Saturday. I've got one scheduled for later today. Sheesh, didn't need that.
    • Skip, I must be special. Samsung is "inviting" me to pre-order a new Galaxy S21. The trade in offer is generous. I am tempted.
    • I hope DW is okay Sam. That's no way to spend your birthday.
    • I'll be watching football later. Some team is playing some other team but what else do I have to do.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE! Belated yesterday go away from me.

What do you all mean??? No plans? Its Packers game day Saturday!!!

Go Packers!

Let's see what Aaron Rogers can do at home to the Rams. We superrrrrbowl bound hopefuls!!!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Dennis~

I wish I could be excited for you :smile: I just guilted a friend with a Samsung Galaxy god knows from what Flintstone generation - to upgrade to an iPhone 12. He's overwhelmed he didn't do this long ago! LOVES IT.

Once you go Apple......(I got nothing that rhymes).....
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    GO PACK GO!!
    Sam, I hope your wife is ok.

I was wide awake at 4:22. I could’ve started us off. This is my thing: Why in the name of Zeus’ butt do we need to meet the gfs parents next weekend? It’s not even been a year? I’m nervous about the whole thing. Oh well.