February 25 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I thought I had done my entry last night. I must have posted in the wrong place or fort to actually post reply after entering data. Anyway ...

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 32 mins / 1.76 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Pass Days Used: 3/3
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 60 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    Sadly, I used "today" my 4th pass for the month. I did plan on doing a HIIT after putting the kids in bed, but I fell asleep... I was off by the amount of calories that I would have burned, had I worked out. I will not emphasise how dissapointed I am. Wish I'd learn to preplan, but with homeschooling during the busiest time of the year at work I am still not sure what the best plan is. I feel I am behind on almost everything...

I feel this in my bones. I’m not sure if it’s helpful knowing you are not alone in feeling this way, but hopefully it is because you’ve got some peeps right there with you. ❤️
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    @dewit Don’t beat yourself up over the pass day – having kids at home all day every day is exhausting. You are doing at least two jobs at once. Look after yourself.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Pass days used this month: 1
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    YES, I am FINALLY planning on being in the winners circle!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I get mixed up and post on the wrong day with some frequency!!
    Let's forgive ourselves!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef That post above is supposed to start with "I get mixed up"
    The "I' joined up with" Chef" above
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,989 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Don't know if you will read this. Even though I have not posted in last couple of days, I have qualified for winners circles. I did my third pass day last night (follows this post) but otherwise have been on track. Have been dealing with identity theft this week which has really knocked me off balance (so have not posted daily) but still managed to stay on track except for last night which I was deliberate in going over calories but only after finishing my exercise for the day. Food and exercise okay but otherwise not my best week.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @znaoiec
    I'll send you a private message and I'm posting here that I have read your message.
    I'm sorry about the identity theft. That is a major problem.
    I'm quite delighted to add you to the February Winner's Circle List!!!!
    Your friend,
    Rick
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 2/25
    Exercise: Yes treadmill 4.3 speed for 45 mins, burned 314 calories
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: Non left!

@donna25trinity Don't you love when people make comments that are negative about your body? NOT!! :#

@Madisonmolly Beautiful pic! Can I come to visit you in California? I have NEVER been to Califonia before, and it looks so pretty and warm there! :)

@Dewitt You are not alone in how you are feeling! I am a nanny, and I hear from the parents of the kiddos all the time that they feel the same way as you do! Hang in there, my friend! :'(

@RangerRickL I too, when busy eat very little! I do not mean to do this, but if I am on a roll getting stuff done for some reason, don't get as hungry, guess because I am busy! You are in style now with the younger generation with your orange and black sneakers! I love it! <3

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,901 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz what a beautiful new profile photo! Love it!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz what a beautiful new profile photo! Love it!

Thank you, very kind of you!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz I'm glad that @SummerSkier mentioned the profile picture. Now that she has said something, it's ok for me to agree with her completely!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3 yes

9/3
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz I'm glad that @SummerSkier mentioned the profile picture. Now that she has said something, it's ok for me to agree with her completely!

Too funny! Thanks, Rick! :)