Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Still catching up...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | 4km worth of walking 'n errands (90) TOTAL: 75 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 150
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Walking counted as half the calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 30%
    Pass Days Used: --
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3 yes

7/3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    20/02/2021
    Exercise: yes, cardio 30 minutes, walking 30 mins.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3

Home now after a few days away – difficult days. Brought my son home with me yesterday so he could meet up with his grandma (my mum, who hasn’t seen him since September because lockdown and she’s over 90) and his dad (we’re divorced but still live in the same town) so it’s been a very emotional day. Chris is with his dad tonight and his dad will take him home tomorrow.
    I’m wrung out now, hoping for a couple of weeks to recharge. Will have to catch up on your posts over the next day or two.

PS The crisis in Texas is making the news over here - reading all your posts I know what a hard time some of you have had with power cuts and freezing weather. Hope for some improvement soon, best wishes to all of you.

@lesdarts180 I'm so sorry that you had such a rough, emotional weekend. You have had quite a lot to deal with. I hope things are better now that it's been a couple of days.
    mshawski wrote: »
    2/19

✅✅✅
    Exercise - 1 mile walk, 3 mile run.

My 50lb reward ring finally came today! Woohoo! IT’S GLORIOUS. Between this and the ring Hubs got me earlier in the month, my ring fingers are pretty darn fancy these days.

This is my second reward ring I’ve acquired on my journey thus far, as I find them useful. The part of my body I look at the most all day are my fingers as I sit at a laptop type type typing my days away at work, and that’s when I tend to stress eat. What’s a better reward than a glorious visual reminder of all the work I’ve done that acts as a deterrent from mindlessly eating Oreos all day. Also... so shiny 😍 (it’s pyrite).

I hope everyone else had an amazing day!

od9bq5qd6wfp.jpeg

@mshawski your ring is stunning... and you have beautiful hands as well! What a terrific idea for a weight loss goal. I may have to borrow that idea myself. :smiley: It might be the swift kick in the pants I need to get ME to the 50 lb mark! (I have 18 to go!) :neutral: I might start looking now in order to motivate myself! I've always loved rings and since I've lost weight I'm going to need to have some of mine resized soon.

@MadisonMolly2017 how funny is your CAT picture! I almost spit out my coffee!! :smiley: I can see how a label maker addiction might be a thing..... yup. :smiley:
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer

Do it do it! Happy to lend my assistance for any online ring shopping decisions! Lol. On a serious note, having the reminder in my line of sight all day is so very helpful!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Feb 19
    Tracked all.❤️
    Under just❤️
    Two mild walks 89 mins 9.7K steps❤️

Pro ❤️
    Fiber 🥰
    Sodium ⬆️
    Sat Fat⬇️

2️⃣Pass Days used

fa5gktbb6e1s.jpeg

From April 2020. My husband has a great sense of humor & was poking fun at my labeler addiction!

This pic made my day Miss Molly! I, too, have a label addiction! I missed YOU! <3

Thank you @ginadomaszewicz ! You are a delight!

Lots going on now, (cat & some mysterious health numbers for me), so my posts will be sporadic until I’ve got both issues more diagnosed & resolved, (spending time watching comedies & craft videos to relax) but I’m never leaving UAC!

I am one of those “highly sensitive people” and my vitals have been effected, I think, by our cats decline. However, she seems to be getting better slowly.

Thanks again,
    Maddie

I am sorry that you, too, are going through a rough time with both the decline of your beloved cat as well as some health concerns for you! I ALWAYS look forward to your posts and encouragement, so you can NOT leave the group! :'(