February 1 Sign In

Options

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    My very first day!! 👏😊🎉

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ (Strength Training for 105min & Spinning for 72 min)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ Yes, did a nice 40 hour fast to start the month right
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ 180 oz. water, herbal tea & plain decaf

Way to go! I know that you are new to the group, as I have now entered my 4th month in the UAC! I have not had a chance yet to post on the welcome page or read who has posted in there yet, but tomorrow is another day! I will get to it and all posts I can not read until at a later date and time. I do READ them ALL, though! My name is Gina; as you can see, I do NOT use a screen name, not sure why I don't? Welcome to the group!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Well here we are, aren't we? I'm so happy to be in such great company! 🤗

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Bret Contreras' Strong Curves "At Home Workout" (30), Monday Magic 💃🏾 (34) TOTAL: 64 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 328
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 28%
    Pass Days Used: --

Finally, as I've done on the first of every month thus far, I'll list my accomplishments. With the help of UAC participation over the past month, I've been able to:

* Lose 0.5 % body fat
    * Trend comfortably under 25% body fat percentage
    * Increase the number of days reaching at least 30% protein (from 16 days in DEC to 19 days in JAN)
    * Skip so much in JAN that the rope gave up and broke before I did

And, since joining UAC in October 2020, I've lost a total of 3.1% body fat and gained 1.2% in lean body mass. I'm trying to figure out how to improve this ratio so as to pack on more lean muscle faster.

Other goals for February:
    * keep enjoying @Dory_42's lurv updates 🥰
    * somehow convince @calvin20874 to finally give up the secret of 50-minute stretching 🧐

YOUR daily updates, just like @ Dory_42, crack me up, make me giggle, what I am saying!
    What made me crack up?
    1) Skipping so much rope in January that the rope broke before YOU did!
    2) Following the budding romance of @ Dory_42, just like I am!
    3) Trying to figure out how to convince @ calvin20874 to FINALLY give up his SECRET to his 50 min stretching!
    :p
    Way to go on achieving YOUR GOALS, my friend! Here is off to another month of CRUSHING it!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 You 'truths' are keepers for me!!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Hollis100 Welcome back!!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked for 45 minutes in the snow and slush
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Congrats to all the people on the Winner's Circle list. Now onward to February.

@RangerRickL Thank you so much for all your support and for hosting this group and keeping it interesting, great job. I appreciate the correction, things happen.

Here is a pic of the snow and slush I walked through today

cbs6ip60lg3m.jpg

It looks the same here in Illinois!
    :p
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @GreyGirl915 That is a beautiful picture!! Thanks, Rick
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    All three yeses for me today. Exercise was 30 min of shoveling snow and 30 min of yoga.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    And Rick, thanks for including me on the Champions list, I don't feel much like a January champion, but I am still at it. Targeting the WC this month!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Last post of the night! Sure, you ALL are thinking " thank God " :p
    @beautyofdreams Good luck with your surgery! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Congratulations to the winner's circle and the
    UAC champions!💕