Looking for vegan accountability buddy :)

Options
littlebabekitty
littlebabekitty Posts: 385 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
I am struggling with losing weight again after gaining back what all I lost in the past. I relapsed into emotional eating and stopped exercising after covid19 lockdown. Right now I am struggling with portion control and cravings. I lack some motivation. I work fulltime and am a mommy of two. I struggled with late night eating and food addiction. I am trying to get back to my original weight. Would love to share journey's with someone who is also needing help and motivation.

Replies

• photonparticles
    photonparticles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for an accountability buddy, add me up! I could use a motivation buddy and can be the same
  • evelingtavera17
    evelingtavera17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi~ For years I had a similar mindset to you! What is working for me now (I just lost 10 pounds in 2 months) is myfitnesspal and focusing on my vegan protein intake. The more protein you eat, the less cravings you will feel, mostly because you will be satiated. Also, I exercise every day for 1h minimum. Do you have a bit of time to focus on yourself? I know momma duties can be hard sometimes. Sending hugs xoxo