Thursday Cup of Joe 1/28/2021

Options
raineray
raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.
"Nothing will work unless you do." Maya Angelou

Replies

• raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    I can't believe January is almost over!
    Visiting parents of planned litter in Naples on Sunday - Can't wait.
    Dennis - Tollers are cool dogs - they are not over bred and such. Usually too much dog for typical pet family.
    Steph - I hope you get the gig down here near us - what is the timing on that one?
    Mary - I agree with Sam. Be your own advocate. You may need to talk to other professionals and hear different approaches.
    David - I love the FB pics of your wood creations - please keep them coming.
  • Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I just googled the tollers, Raine. Gorgeous dogs! What do you plan to train this one to do? If he's going to be another tv star/model, the ones with blue eyes are positively STUNNING.

I agree on the wood creations, Dave. You have a gift!

I've got full days through Sunday here ... gotta stay organized so that it all works out. I'm going to try to get ahead on a few things in the next hour to relieve potential stress.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Gorgeous dogs....I'd never heard of them either.

Our neighbors just bought a White Lab from a breeder in Western part of rural Virginia. "Sadie" is absolutely gorgeous!

Long day ahead.

Mary - stay positive! Join the online WW Meetings for support! Ms. Lisa is an amazing coach! You'll love her class.

~Skip
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Florida sit is from end of May thru October. Good gig if maybe a little long for us to stay in one place. So far no call back.

No plans today. Need to hit the grocery store sometime. The sun will be out today for the first time since Sunday.

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,959 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,593 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I can't tell you how nice it is to have Raine and Lisa posting this morning. You ladies have been missed.
    • Eye Dr. visit went well. Of course my prescription changed just enough that I need new glasses. Been spending money like a drunk sailor lately and for useless things like that new water heater. Well, there was that Galaxy S21.
    • DW and I both get our 1st Covid vaccination today, 2 hours apart. Fortunately it is in the Publix grocery store pharmacy just down the street so we can stock the pantry at the same time.
    • Later this evening I am picking up the neighbor returning from the Mayo Clinic. She and her DH took an airport shuttle so I don't have to go all the way into the big city.
    • Have a great day BBB.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,660 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Emmaus breakfast this morning,
    Congrats on securing first shot Dennis,
    I checked calendar yesterday to see next eye appointment is, have glare protection on lens which is beginning to delaminate, have had glasses more than 3 years so they will not cover; appointment in May; I'll get by for 4 months.
    South Florida May to October, way too hot and humid for me; I spent summer of '98 down there.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,603 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

I Appreciate all of you if I don't say that enough.

This is a mostly me thing, I know this to be true. Consistent I am not...Rollercoaster isn't even my fav ride, not sure why I keep buying tickets.

TSH came back the low side of the normal range where its been since thyroidectomy.

Thats a long stay is right, Steph.

Good luck with meet the parents trip Raine

How great Dennis for you and DW, this is a good sign. You two have been so good about staying put and taking precautions.

Have a great day BBB