Lockdown release?

Options
2»

Replies

• shehry
    shehry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That 45 mins before my girls wake up and i power through my workout!!
    I also love meditating and doing more of it in lockdown as social life is non existent :)
    Hope i keep it up after too!
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    dididede wrote: »
    Mines has been my new job - I was furloughed in March last year like a lot of people and then eventually made redundant after 9 years. Now I'm doing something completely different and I love getting to leave the house every day again, to go to work as a key worker and be useful in the community, so much better!

Sorry to hear about the redundancy, but it sounds like its worked out for you. 😁 X
  • Paul_Ingy
    Options
    Mines been crystals! Sounds little weird but I've worked throughout this in the NHS, also been delivering food to people that cannot get out and I have a 14 and 3 year old. My husband's working all the time as a self employed Plumber so I've had to do everything and I'm bloody nackared! It got to the point where I couldn't sleep at all and I didn't want to rely on any pills. I researched crystals and found some that I thought might help and I tell you what they have! They have been my saviour. When I need time out I just go to the area I've set them up in our bedroom and I now have loads! 🙊. I've also been making jewellery to wear and give to friends out of Crystals. We walk as much as we can, we live right by fields and countryside so it's great to get our hiking boots on and just go. 😁
    rab5gt8k7msf.jpg

Iy6yvcv480pf9.jpg
    Ve[imv323ifqtzp76.jpg
    cdnqtc1yk9be.jpg

u81qmva9epta.jpg

ana7jmk21vtl.jpg
    9y2u19simf7n.jpg

Oh wow this is cool. So different too. Great to see you're finding peace in something during this difficult time. 😁 X
  • Paul_Ingy
    Options
    shehry wrote: »
    That 45 mins before my girls wake up and i power through my workout!!
    I also love meditating and doing more of it in lockdown as social life is non existent :)
    Hope i keep it up after too!

I hear ya about 'me time' before the kids wake up. Hopefully you will stick to it now and forever 😁 x