Tuesday Groundhog Day Cuppa Joe 2.2.21

Options
Authenticity3
Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"I want to be able to say that I contributed more than I criticized." - Brene Brown

Replies

• Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Lou, is that Cecelia? She looks about 19 in that picture! Riding hippopotamuses clearly becomes her.
    Lee, my kids turned me on to the show. The first couple seasons are hilarious, I think, and then it gets better in the later seasons. The funny becomes balanced with more depth. I don't watch much, but I am really enjoying this.
    Steph, that photo you put on fb is STUNNING. Wow!
    Mary, would you be interested in an accountability thing with the treadmill? I struggle with staying consistent. I did exercise 13 times in January, which is about 13 times more than December. I keep trying. My goal is just 20 minutes most days walking on the thing ... you'd think that wouldn't be such a big challenge, yet I often skip it.

I did some shopping for the grands for our Valentine's thing this weekend. We're doing the celebration on Sunday. I can't wait! Did I tell you what I got everyone? I can't remember .... so please forgive me if this is a repeat. I had t-shirts made with a design I created of a tree. Above it, it says, "Together we are" and below it it says in a bigger font, "family". Then there are circles throughout the design that have everyone's names in them. The shirts are light gray with a white design. :)

My middle daughter has recently become a photographer, and her business is doing GREAT. She's going to do some really nice photos of all of us that day, too. That will take it up a notch!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Been tossing/turning for an hour - figured I may as well begin the day.

11a appt w/ cardiologist for annual exam. DDS yesterday went well.

V-Day shirts sound awesome! How creative/festive!

Cheers for a great day, BBB!

Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Ground Hog Day isn't really a thing, out here. No one ever sees a shadow in February.

Valentine's Day doesn't seem like much of the thing, this year, either. They just reopened restaurants, for 25 percent of capacity, but we aren't up for sharing space with unmasked strangers. Maybe we'll get some takeout.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    2dz1ulkkgv0v.jpg
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin ' BBB.

Taking a little bathroom break from shoveling and snowblowing.

Back to work.

BBB OP ;-)
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Off to get a crown replaced in a few.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning bbb

I just read that Nebraska is allowing all venues to go back to100% crazy.

Most states we have been to are at 50%. We dine in rarely and only ar off times.

Lisa your tee shirt gift sounds lovely.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.
    • I agree with Lisa, Cecelia was looking pretty good on that hippo.
    • I am envious of your beach view Steph.
    • DW is heading back to FL tomorrow to try and clear out her DFs house and get it ready to sell. It's not in great shape. It may be one of the those "We buy ugly houses" deal.
    • It looks like Lee is ready for ski patrol.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    Cold and windy, sun shinning General Beauregard Lee predicts an early spring; he must have come out before sun burned off clouds.
    Nothing much going on, enjoying a quite house with DMIL gone
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Good Afternoon

Lisa , I would ...I'm trying to find one... meanwhile I'm cardio dancing to YouTube videos and walking around the house, only getting in 7000 to 8000 steps, thats not nearly enough!

City of Milwaukee just eased up public indoor gatherings to 250 if masks are worn. WoW

And the June summer music biggest festival in the world, downtown here, just rescheduled to ds2s wedding weekend in Sept. Oh no no no no you dont...back off we were here first lol. It'll be fine, Just really busy in the area. And maybe a little loud for the outdoor ceremony...what, did you say I DO??? Huh what I can't hear you!!!!

Lisa your daughters photography business looks amazing!

Looks like the company is being sold.... the next 2 months will tell us more. New owner wants to talk to me about staying on. Working out of my house or glamper I must remind me ha lol.

Be well!