March 26 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity I was trying to catch up with the group last night (have missed plenty). I did see that you have made it to your goal. Congratulations!

Stress management - I have no methods. Stress comes, stress goes. I should learn how to best control it. Will be reading today's responses with interest.
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    March (26)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 41 min of walking + 47 min of walking + 59 min of walking.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1,223/1,300

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, 2,100 ml of fluid.

Pass days:5/3

Calories burned: 30,630/35,000

My pets reduces my stress!! Talking and complaining about it help out too, but it causes stress to the listener which I feel apologetic towards though. Change of scenery help me too! And lastly give up on one responsibility that's it is okay to hand it over to someone else or to stop it completely, this always give me a breather.

I cought the question while scrolling down, I have been really busy lately, all I could was post my progress, hardly read any other posts, which is sad since I always have a better mindset towards exercising and dieting after reading your posts.

Goodnight and hopefully everyone will have a better day tomorrow 💜
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Another PR for this workout. Having the "Rest & Refeed" day yesterday worked. On the last rest day (Sunday), I'll aim for specific macros - 40/40/20 - in the hopes that will make a difference in efficiency (if not time).

As to stress reducers? Prayer, sleep, exercise, and the company of friends.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout, [Session 17 of 20] (28), Stretching (25) TOTAL: 53 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 281
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Stretching counting as half the exercise calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? YES | 41%
    Pass Days Used: (MAR16)(MAR25)
    Since my 40 lb KB is taking some getting used to, I've worked out my expected progression using a drop set approach with my 25 lb KB. However, I ended off the first week and then started the second week by advancing my workout progressions faster than expected.

The calendar has been adjusted as of MAR082021 to reflect that I may end up doing 8 sessions with only the 40 lb KB (not just 3, as laid out in the original plan). Still aiming for a consistent 30 min PR by month-end.

For the weekend of the 20 & 21, my times were faster because I wasn't required to do the 3 sets of ancillary exercises (weighted squats). But, it's also the first time I used the 40 lb KB exclusively.

The number in yellow indicates the number of minutes taken to complete the workout that day

a8gzyeiugocg.jpg

Progression calendar based on original workout: The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    3/26
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier, I totally loved your post❣ 🤗🌹
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yup
    Calories? Yup - barely
    Logged? Yup

Gorgeous day today ☀️ Lots of energy and positive vibes!! Meditation keeps me balanced and in tune with peace ☮️ Feelin jazzed tonight - hope everyone has a GREAT evening 🖤

@SummerSkier - totally agree that somethings are just overwhelming... and I find that just letting that feeling flow and run it’s course is the easiest for me!! Takes some time, and a total feeling of no control (which is also overwhelming), but it works for me!! Love your insights!!
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
    Lots of extra exercise today
    20 minutes barre
    20 minutes arms
    35 minutes ride
    8,500 steps

Sunshine helps reduce my stress ☀️
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier I also agree that pets can be such a great stress reliever. A lot of the time they sense when you need a little extra love. I also find exercising relieves my stress and boosts my mood. Listening to music or taking a long, hot shower are two other favorites.

Exercise: Spin 30
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options

✅ I exercised for at least 20 minutes
    ✅ I stayed within my calorie budget for the day
    ✅ I kept track of everything I ate and drank

2️⃣ Pass Days left