Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Type 2 Diabetes can be reversed - almost always - but don't wait too long

2»

Replies

• ben_100
    ben_100 Posts: 70 Member
    Had my first 3 month blood and lipid panel recently, since being diagnosed in early January - then my A1C was 11.0 and now with lifestyle changes ( diet (some intermittent fasting) and exercise - no other vices existed besides sugar addiction) and not taking any metformin as was prescribed by my physician, my new A1C was 6.1 - that is pre-diabetes in this country..
    Cholestrols and Triglycerides etc all good - a bit off on the urine analysis - showing high range of albumin 12 - and my pee strips at home are also showing some protein - so I guess keep up the WOE and lifestyle changes for T2 and then lets see what we can do to naturally help the kidneys..saw a post in the LCHF forum - so lots of great information - maybe I need a magnesium supplement ?

Cheers
  • ben_100
    The package with goodies came for the T2D study - this afternoon is the Zoom meeting to prep for the First measurements and the start of the 6 months that the study will entail..
  • ben_100
    July A1C..being last 3mth measurement came in at 6.0..
    All lifestyle change..better diet and exercise..