Humpday Cuppa Joe 3.3.21

Options
Authenticity3
Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"I want to be able to say that I contributed more than I criticized." - Brene Brown

Replies

• Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, everyone! The covid crew at my daughter's house seem to be on the upswing. 2 of them haven't shown symptoms, so they still might get it. We'll see. They still have almost 2 weeks of quarantine to get through.

Nothing out of the ordinary going on for me today that I am aware of. 4 in person workshops. It's supposed to be almost 50 and sunny, though, so that's pretty awesome. Hugs all around!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Off to the VA for dose #1.

Ugh......
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    I’ll get you peeps some pics.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

March 27 is date of my first shot.

Be strong Skip!

Same ol', same ol' here. Working for a living.

BBB OP ;-)
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Halfway thru the work week, Yes!

The ice on Lake Michigan has melted 40% away now according to weather guy.

The Toller puppy names I picked are all one syllable. Lol. A rescue, training, hunting dog name imo should be short,, so to Shout out a name quickly and put dog on command.. and Raine said her dogs get human names:

Rex, Jake, Jed, Max, Mac, Joe ...(Joe for a boxer, get it..Joe Boxer) lol

Must be a sign of spring,oil changes, new cars, new decks. New puppies!!! my oil change is tomorrow. Still 1000 miles away for a first new tire rotation and I got the tires over a year ago. Crazy how low miles I drove last year. We take the 300 mile round trip to lake in the F150. Usually have stuff to cargo in the bed of it...

Hope the family continues to improve Lisa

I see Texas dropped mask mandates and opened bars, restaurants, and all else 100%. Yet they can't get electric outages fixed. How they gonna handle the uptick of covid if that happens. Hope all stay safe.

Meeting my niece and grand niece for a walk later today outside, she's due March 18 with No. 2. I have a baby gift she'll want prior. So we must social distance. Be outside, keep mama bear healthy.

You all have the best Wed. Enjoy the sunshine and be safe.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

We were almost to 60 degrees, yesterday. It felt wonderful. Sadly, it won't last. We're back in the 40s in a couple days.

I got a response from a golden retriever breeder down in Salem, Ore. She has two litters planned for this summer. I will call her to discuss how we could meet the parent dogs and talk to her, before hand - after we have completed our COVID vaccinations and waiting period.

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Happy Humping,
    Busy day, two yoga classes and going by courts to be sworn in appointed to Board of Equalization
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Raining and cool this morning so will study my sailing. Hope to go for a drive this afternoon.

Spring is in the air here too. Definitely greening up.

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • DW made it safely to FL yesterday. Fair amount of rain on the way. She's taking care of things but still no word from the Probate Judge giving her signature power.
    • So Sam, you have to explain to me Board of Equalization?
    • Lisa, Skip and I had a party last night. Well, actually there was 35 of us there discussing all things WW.
    • Glad to see Lee and Skip have vaccine dates.
    • Hope to get a motorcycle ride in tomorrow and have plans to go to the gun range on Friday.
    • T-10.
  • kgmoody
    Options
    twcahr7tp843.jpeg
  • kgmoody
    Options
    0jxrogdcpunj.jpeg

Love the interior stitching.
  • kgmoody
    Options
    Still black on black. Let’s see. It’s Wednesday afternoon not one customer has noticed. This is GREAT!!!