New DVD: Walk To The Hits: Party Remix

Options
2»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy the new DVD? Or is it a mail order? I want it!

I haven't seen it in a store yet. Target & Wal-Mart get them pretty quickly. You can order from Wal-Mart (on-line) - Amazon - Collage Video - or Total Fitness DVDs.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it! I'm so excited :smile:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it! I'm so excited :smile:

I did also :happy:
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This workout is fabulous! Best group she has ever had too! Can't wait for her new HIIT one to come out :love:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I just watched the video clip on Collage Video, and it looks like a lot of fun!

One of the reviewers on the website complains about Leslie's laugh, and that made me chuckle. My boyfriend can't stand her workouts, and he imitates her by saying "Walk walk walk walk" over and over again :laugh: I don't mind her laugh or her chatter.

RisingAbove,

My DH makes fun of her too. Waaaayyy back in the day, I'm talking the 90's she did a workout with the head of Weight Watchers. (Not Jean Niedich (spelling?) the founder of WW) Anyway, they both remind you "Don't forget to breath". When DH see's me workout out with Leslie, he immediately yells out "Don't forget to breath." After this many years, it's not quite as funny as it was the first 200 times. :laugh:

Love Leslie, but she does have that crazy laugh and I'll never forget her telling Vance in the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk 2007, "Oh, I love your sweat Vance, Amen." I know there's a back story to that remark but it should have been edited out. I mean really.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options

One of the reviewers on the website complains about Leslie's laugh, and that made me chuckle. My boyfriend can't stand her workouts, and he imitates her by saying "Walk walk walk walk" over and over again :laugh: I don't mind her laugh or her chatter.

Every boyfriend/husband of Leslie fans makes fun of her!!! I don't mind any of it, either. And especially after meeting her - it is 100% genuine!!!

Haha! There's just something about her voice that does something to men.
    One thing for sure about Leslie, she is the real deal. Always motivating, always cheerful, I'd rather listen to her laugh than be yelled at by a certain unnamed instructor who's been on a long running weight loss show.
    :wink:
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Every boyfriend/husband of Leslie fans makes fun of her!!! I don't mind any of it, either. And especially after meeting her - it is 100% genuine!!!

Haha! There's just something about her voice that does something to men.
    One thing for sure about Leslie, she is the real deal. Always motivating, always cheerful, I'd rather listen to her laugh than be yelled at by a certain unnamed instructor who's been on a long running weight loss show.
    :wink:

Me too! And I really do like this new DVD.
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I know I'm asking for some DVD's for Christmas ha :wink:
  • supplemama
    Options
    I've had mine some days now and STILL haven't tried it! I'm going to try it tonight :happy:
  • supplemama
    Options
    So I did it! I liked it but it will take me some time to get used to it. Especially the HIIT parts.
  • williamsjn92
    Options
    Did the DVD this morning!!! Love it!!! So very fun. She does get bouncy during the HIIT, so if you're not a higher impact person, you may need to modify. A few new moves. Did I mention, fun!?!
    Quote^^^

The only one I can find on Walmart website says preorder for December. I don't think I am looking for the right one. The one I found is party hits.

I need the party remix correct?

Can someone provide a correct link for ordering?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Did the DVD this morning!!! Love it!!! So very fun. She does get bouncy during the HIIT, so if you're not a higher impact person, you may need to modify. A few new moves. Did I mention, fun!?!
    Quote^^^

The only one I can find on Walmart website says preorder for December. I don't think I am looking for the right one. The one I found is party hits.

I need the party remix correct?

Can someone provide a correct link for ordering?

There are 2 HIIT DVDs ....one is out now....the other is coming in December

Walk to the Hits Radio Remix is available now: http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/leslie-sansones-walk-to-the-hits-radio-remixes-6442

Walk to the Hits Party Songs is coming soon (video clip here): http://www.collagevideo.com/soon
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone know the track list to Radio Remixes or Party Songs? Would really like to know which one has more 'current' tunes...