Humpday Cuppa Joe 3.10.21

Options
Authenticity3
Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"I want to be able to say that I contributed more than I criticized." - Brene Brown

Replies

• Authenticity3
    Options
    Last night was one of the worst nights of sleep I've ever had. It took me HOURS to actually get to sleep, and once I did I woke up 2-3 times every hour. What's weird is that, right now, I'm not tired. If I can just make it through my first 3 workshops this morning, I can get a nap in before the 4th.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Been up and pounding on the keys since 3:45. GOT ALOT done under the quiet of early morning. Slipped out to get a Venti SBUX knowing, I'm gonna crash hard at noon today! Lots of meetings this morning and needed to get caught up on school work.

Amen hump day! C'mon weekend! Planning a wine night w/ friends Saturday. We are doing a tasting of some really good Cabs. My cellar is up to nearly 200 bottles. I don't often have occasion to enjoy - and cannot drink a whole bottle by myself - so look forward to those occasional wine nights with friends that share my affinity for wine too!

Lisa - you are a workshop machine! Sorry I missed Tuesday. I thought that would happen so joined the Sunday meeting.

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • Authenticity3
    Options
    And I was SO happy to see you on Sunday! I'm happy to see you ANY day. :smile:
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Had great fun last night as family came over to celebrate my birthday. Sent a lot of food home with them, but we still have leftovers to deal with. Pretty awesome cake, with eight layers of chocolate and chocolate cream, with whipped cream frosting. I'll walk extra hard, today.

fsudtalzjr8p.jpg
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Thats a great picture if 3 smiling faces, says a lot there! A picture tells a thousand words, is that how that phrase goes?

64F here today. Then in comes the rain, wind,temps drop.

12 to 36 inches of snow thru the weekend in the Rockets, winter anit over yet.

2 days of meeting with potential business buyer... I'd be lying if I say things went great...guy doesn't have much of a busness plan to make it work. Least not yet or thats he's sharing. He's gone back to FL now. So we'll see whats next.

I worked at home then til 10pm to catch up.

I'm getting a hair cut today, and cutting a good bit of length off. Its not been this long since grade school lol. Need a change after the last year of grow out. Maybe the scale will move down more. Ha

Raine, safe travels, bet you and Tom are excited! Max is one cute pup!

Have a good day BBB
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Happy Humping,
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Sailing day #3. Thankfully sunny and warmish.
  • steplinn398
    Options
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    Flying up to Illinois on Friday - the adventure begins 🙌
    Lisa - cutting your hair incrementally is brilliant. I normally just get an idea about a new hair length and style and just go for it - not always a good outcome.
    David - it looks like you have a wonderful birthday.
    Mary - you are too funny with that name "Max" - nice try 🤣 - enjoy the warmer temps - enjoy the haircut!
    Sam - this pup needs to be ready for all climates so starting in WI in the winter is perfect and this week he is enjoying warmer temps there too.
    Bill - you got this!
    Steph - where are you guys?
    Do good out there everyone.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Good pictures of sailors and birthday parties.
    • Hang in there Skip.
    • Dr. appt. this afternoon. Going over lab work.
    • T-3.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Afternoon BBB.

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, folks.
    77qpph1x6eok.jpg
  • steplinn398
    Options
    Nice Lou. I keep putting us on lists but we move so much not sure it will happen for awhile.

Raine we are in south carolina just north of Myrtle Beach. We will be on the boat all week then heading to Florida. We can meet up if you have time and want company for the afternoon with a new pup.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Steph.. a few Sprinter toye van campers for sale on RV trader... 125000+. Pretty cool though.

And while I ice my knee, I'm browsing RVs LoL

Lol Raine! Max Max Max Max!!!