46 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited March 2021 in Social Groups
Well, thank goodness that Monday is over and today is a new day! haha!

Yesterday was so nasty out with another ice storm and consistent 30+mph winds and 45 mph gusts. We lost power, but only for about an hour so not too bad. I did a whole bunch of sitting around watching Netflix and did too much snacking on not so great foods. It was too horrible out to run or ride, so I'm starting fresh today! All the same goals as usual, active, eat well, track calories, drink lots of water and remember why this all matters <3

Have a great day :)
psa55pmq8t43.jpg

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola and happy Tuesday 🤓

Sounds like your Monday turned out to be daily chill Paree, good to hear! 🧡

I've finished my work for the day, and I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit. Going to get done cleaning done this afternoon and take a good sunset walk. Will also try and jump rope again (didn't do it yesterday but hauled a couple loads of water and stuff instead)

Zoom game night tonight which makes cals a little more difficult. I will aim to stay under my goal 💫💫

Good luck w your goals today amigas 🌈🌈
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Yesterday was a tough day with my trainer, but I completed the workout and it felt great.

Took puppy out for a walk this morning, this is the first morning I've taken her out for a walk. It felt nice to get up and go out for a morning walk.

This evening is puppy's first training class, I can't wait, I definitely need some help with her. Otherwise, quiet for the rest of the day.

Take care everyone!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    It’s weird to wear my winter coat after having 72F one day last week... but spring is finicky and there’s nothing to do about it.

Staying in I started today to re-read a book I never finished about IF “Fast, Feast, Repeat” mainly for couple specifics I keep messing up:
    - read hunger cues
    - how to treat cravings
    - maybe a bonus advice

I may not meet my steps today but I sure will work on not exceeding the cals.