Trudie Burrell

Options
Welcome everyone’!
Introduce yourself and share your goals.
My name is Trudie and I’m 56.
I’m struggling to lose 10lbs but I’m not stopping until I reach my goal.

Replies

• trudieburrell
    trudieburrell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today my focus is tracking my food intake for 5 days , getting in 3 days of strength training and 2 days of HIIT. My meals and snacks are all prepped and planned .
    Anyone else wants to share their plan?
  • stoos3d
    stoos3d Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 45 and have more than 40lbs to lose. I have been overweight since puberty and had an aha moment a week before my birthday. My goals are to track my daily food intake maintaining a caloric deficit, perform some type of exercise daily and talk myself into it again the next morning. I gave up Diet Coke and cigarettes. It’s been a rough two weeks. Probably for my husband more so than me.
  • trudieburrell
    trudieburrell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our group ! Thank you for sharing your goal. It’s so great to have you! Congrats on the changes you’ve made already. We are all here together and I believe with the support of our an accountability we can all reach our goals .
  • KerryMotell
    KerryMotell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I’m 46 and want to loose at lest 30 lbs. I lost 35, 5 years ago and maintained that until 2 years ago. I ended up sick for a few weeks and lost my ambition to eat healthy and workout. Once I started back up nothing worked and I gave up. Not sure if it’s a pre-menopausal issue or I just need to change my routine. Either way , any ideas for what type of exercise I should be doing. I’m currently enrolled in the Beachbody OnDemand. That’s what I used to loose the weight the first time .