Just introducing myself

Options
GeekDadCS
GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
Hi everyone! I am not full diabetic, but I was prediabetic for a long time. I went Keto and lost 40 pounds and my glucose went back down to normal, but I've put some of it back on and I'm back up to low pre. I'm back on MFP looking for people who follow keto and low carb.

Replies

• stagdancer
    stagdancer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined. I am just starting Keto for the second time around. I was on it 2 years ago and over time gained back the 45 lbs I lost. So here we go again. I want to lose 20 lbs on Keto and then I will modify my Keto lifestyle with Mediterranean on scheduled cheat days.
  • mTHEEqueen
    mTHEEqueen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a borderline Type 2. I lost 32 lbs from my highest and I am aiming at my first GW and to no longer be borderline. I do intermittent fasting and just started Keto in the last year. We can do this!!
  • haitsemahal
    haitsemahal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I was diagnosed last year. I started out really well and was losing weight by just monitoring my glucose but then I wasn't doing well anymore. I'm on day 6 of IF and keto and so far I feel amazing and haven't had any junk food cravings. It's scary to see how easy It's been. I need to lose well over 100 lbs. I feel really positive and think I can do it this time. 😅💪🏽
  • bigjon71
    bigjon71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. At the end of 2019 I lost 35kg and went from severe T2 to non-diabetic HbA1c in 6 months, but lost my dad a year ago and lost my way and my mojo. Want to get back into the swing with IF and Keto like 2019. Up for some 72's and ADF