40 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Here we go...another Monday, another week to conquer!

This is my last week before the 10k. It's kind of a "rest" week with just a few shorter runs. I'm happy about that and honestly can't wait to get the race over with. LOL! I'm happy I'm doing it, but it'll be nice to switch my focus to riding and adding in more weight training.

I plan to run, ride 2 horses and do some laundry and cleaning today. Mostly I need to get ready to head to St. Louis tomorrow because I'm going to go take a couple of riding lessons :D I'll be driving down (about 2h 45min) tomorrow afternoon, taking a lesson, spending the night and taking a lesson on Wednesday morning before heading back home. It's a trainer I've never ridden with so I decided to just ride one of her horses instead of hauling one of mine since it's easier and cheaper that way. I'm so excited! I desperately need to get away from the farm for a day and spend some time with horsey people :blush:

I'm feeling really excited and motivated today, so it should be a pretty good day B) Hope y'all have a great day <3

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That's exciting @3greyhorses !! Hav a great day and safe travels tomorrow! 🔅

Happy Monday 🙃🙂🙃🙂

I didn't get the cleaning done yesterday, so that's on the agenda for today. Should be a good, productive day 🌈🌈

Goal is to do some small exercise in addition to carrying water, cleaning, and our sunset walk ☀️ and stay under on cals 😎
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Also doing laundry today. Going to take a walk while my clothes dry. Feeling a little sore today so I guess I worked hard on the strength training this weekend. Same goals for today. Still need to eat a fruit and finish up with my water but I feel like I'm starting the week off well. I do need to go to the store and actually cook or prepare things so I'm not wasting money though. Not long and will have 30 days left 😮. Good luck everyone. 🏃‍♀️🏋‍♀️