38 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Good morning 🌞

Yesterday’s lesson was ok. Not great, but I have another one this morning so another chance for more riding fun!
I was running late to hit the road and didn’t have time to pack food, but I did pretty good last night. Had a small serving of delicious Thai food that was very lightly sauced veggies and tofu and didn’t snack on the drive. I don’t have my scale so can’t do my Wednesday morning weigh in.
Heading out soon for an early morning lesson 🐎 (hopefully I will be saying that a lot this summer 🤗)
Have a great day!!

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses thai food 🤗
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yummm 💜 oh, i miss thai food. I used to live right beside a thai place... Sounds so good right now 😍

Hope you enjoy the lesson today @3greyhorses a drive safe back home 😎

I've got a big day ahead... Teaching til 1:30, house cleaning this afternoon. My stomach is feeling really off this morning, though. Starting the day with plain butter bread to try and settle my tummy..

Have a good day all 🌈🌈
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Pouring rain today so I’ll walk the dog really quick, run with my husband to the mall for an errand and then watching tv on the bike, for dinner 😁
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Today I worked out at home. Later today puppy is going to puppy play time for the first time. She went to her first training class yesterday and after a rough start playing with a very large retriever puppy, she had so much fun.

Working on getting my water in today.

Our bathroom contractor at last got back to us yesterday and came by to talk about some more specifics about the bathroom renovation. He also give me the bad news that the toilet i wanted installed won't work in the space. But, the good news is that he will be able to get started next week. I can't wait.

Take care everyone!
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Today's lesson was better and it was so fun to talk to other horsey people! Completely in my element :blush:
    I didn't track calories, but I think I did pretty good and drank a ton of water.