36 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Friday!

I have a bunch of errands to run today and need to get in a short run. The weather should be decent so I'm hoping to ride and give my horses their first baths since last summer :blush: As the weather is warmer and the days longer, my calorie intake is much easier to keep in check because I'm busier outside, not thinking about food. I feel confident that the weight will start coming off much easier now, but I still need to log everything.

We've got this!!!!!!

Have a great day <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Today I’m going with my youngest to visit her sister at college since she’s not getting a spring break this year (in hopes of curbing the parties) and we’ll return Sunday.
    I’m looking forward for this weekend with them, not so much to the 5h drive, though.
    Lately I do great for 4 days and then mess up for 3, and now I must ensure I’m not adding the trip to my blah eating days.
    Have a sunny and fun weekend everyone!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good morning :)

Enjoy your trip @GabiV125 <3

My stomach is still bad, and I had a fever again all day yesterday. I haven't taken my temp this morning, but I'm sure I still have a fever. These cold sweats are awful. It's weird that this is a 2 week long thing.... IDK what the heck it is. Wish there was a way to find out in case I could take something for it. I suppose I could have a stool sample done so they could tell me if it's parasites or bacterial. Just seems like a lot of work to bike to the clinic then back home then back to the clinic etc :(

Going to be a long day. Working til 1am again.

Good thing is when I'm working a lot I don't eat as much. Bad thing is with this tummy thing I can't eat my normal "diet" foods like tofu, veggies, beans, spicy stuff. I made some mellow oat milk and banana nice cream which sat well on my tummy last night, so I'll probably have that today. And maybe more plain rice. IDK I get hungry when I have to eat lame carby foods, so the calorie factor gets thrown off. It's also hard to exercise with the belly aches and fever... We'll see. TBH calories aren't my main concern right now. Just wanna float through these next two busy days til Sunday.

Have a happy Friday amigas <3
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    @rayonrainbows - rest and take care of your health and don’t worry about exercise or diet before you’re feeling well . Hoping you get better soon!