Saturday Cuppa Joe 3.27.21

Options
Authenticity3
Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"I want to be able to say that I contributed more than I criticized." - Brene Brown

Replies

• Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Mary, how far are you from Monroe? That's where we'll be in June for that wedding that I'm doing music for. And I LOVE reading your beautiful, natural gratitude. You are so uplifting!
    I hope you were refreshed and revived on your day off, Skip! Everyone needs a break sometimes, and you'd been working really hard. Enjoy date night tonight! Ours was pretty awesome last night.
    Sorry about the Georgia housesit, Steph. What direction do you think you'll go next?
    When are your vaccinations, Lee? Jim and I managed to get ours scheduled together ... our first is April 1, and the second is April 29. I like that I don't have to navigate it alone, and I also like that they're on Thursdays and I usually have Fridays and Saturdays off.
    Your new bowl is GORGEOUS, Dave! Soooooooooo gorgeous! Wow!
    Sam, I heard there were quite the storms down south. I'm glad all is well where you are!
    Dennis, you can. I sent you a fb message. :)
    Enjoy your ds, Kelly!

I get to spend today with Dd29 and Dd20 and 2 grandkids - Alyson (almost 2) and Albert (almost 1). We're going shopping for flowers for Dd29's wedding in August, and then I'm watching the littles for a bit while mama has a hair appointment.

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang.

Off for a bike ride on a different section of trail then maybe drive. Pool is usually too crowded on Saturday for my taste.

No plans yet after mid April. We need to start researching Airbnb's probably in Georgia Tennessee or Kentucky.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning

Thanks for the pick me ups.

Relaxed yesterday. Took most of the day off. Had happy hour with neighbors in back yard and relaxed.

Excellent end to a crappy week - WI today was a big one. Made up for last week and then some. Pretty close to goal (again).

Looking forward to date night tonight. Field and Main. It’s got stellar reviews. So we shall see.

Enjoy.
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

It was restorative to get back in the shop, yesterday. Not a good as a day on a wilderness trail, but close.

Enjoy your Saturday.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    Wellness appointment this morning

Kids didn’t arrive until after 1. I could stay awake.

The gf has a massage at 9. Our birthday gift to her

Support to be in the 70’s today. Woo hoo

Hope you all have a terrific weekend.

I can’t believe I didn’t get a comment on my funny post Wednesday about all the computer screens. Oh well.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

How nice a gift for the gf, Kelly

Lisa, not sure about Monroe, I'll look and see. Enjoy the day picking out flowers, you are making the wedding flowers, correct?

Skip, enjoy your date this evening and congrats on the wl.

Rainy day and 40's here so we nixed the lake trip to move our deck. That means next Sat is a must go do it.

Found a real popup camper to look at today, at a rv dealership, inside. Hope its a buy, it'd be nice for extra sleep space when others visit us.

MLB season starts Soon! Fans in stadiums and all. Here it will be with masks on and staggered seating, it looks like.

Enjoy your day off worker bees and you lucky others retired...its Saturday :smiley:

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Off to lodge, sold smoked boston butts for fund raiser; they are to pickup this morning
    My weight is up this week after being down earlier in week, still eating same but always more drugs starting Thursdays; at least I can get rings off today
    Hope all have a Great weekend
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Another week in the books with all it's ups and downs.
    • Glad to hear about all you 'young' people getting vaccinated. It's time to great rid of this cr@p. Stats are looking pretty good in our neck of the woods now.
    • Baseball is almost back. The Braves are starting the season with 1/3 capacity in the stands.
    • What's with the dirt track racing in Bristol Skip? I thought we got rid of that 50 years ago. Bristol is a bumper car race in the best of times. This ought to be a real mess. I hope no one gets hurt.
    • Enjoy girl day Lisa.
    9rbf1opuujb6.jpg
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    Cracking myself up
    Screen #1. Work stuff (TRUE)
    Screen #2 BBB (TRUE)
    Screen #3 new cars to acquire very soon/search (VERY TRUE)
    Screen #4 job search sites (NOT TRUE)
    Screen #5 hand signals and emojis to use and dialogue of what not to say on zoom (WRONG - it was sensitivity training for the 21st Century manager)

Hahahaha
  • DocSkippy
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Love date night. Celebrating #40 WW milestone.

pi75b9khv7kg.jpeg
    r5forvssd59f.jpeg
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Great smiles and picture!