only 32 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Stick with me ladies! Only 32 days to go! Remember why we started and how we envisioned looking and feeling on May 1st. We may not achieve the original goals we set for ourselves, but let's do what we can to finish this part of our journeys strong! We've got this!

I'm going swimming today for the first time in months. Putting on a swimsuit should be motivating :blush:
I'm going to have a big *kitten* salad for lunch and drink at least 48 oz of water. Planning to ride 2 horses this afternoon.

I hope y'all have a great day!

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Ok, let’s do it.
    Stay in calories, exercise (probably a walk) and eat 4-5 fruits and veggies today.
    🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    well, I didn't drown! But boy was that awkward feeling like I was just flailing around trying to breathe underwater! LOL
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Glad you are all so motivated because I am so not this week. 😅
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!!!

Still staying focused, but I still need to work on getting my water in. Yesterday I worked out with my trainer and I definitely made progress this past month. The weather is getting better, so I need to work on getting some more walking in.

Tonight is my puppy's 2nd obedience class, so I will be dealing with a lot of barking puppy's this evening.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @taxgirl1 More puppy pictures 📷 ?
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @taxgirl1 More puppy pictures 📷 ?

this!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Glad you are all so motivated because I am so not this week. 😅

I'm not ... just trying to fake it. LOL
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    There with you- we don’t need perfection, we need consistency.

My day was so busy that I ended up in green- hilarious.
    A neighbor asked me to go for a walk - not an intense exercise, but you know how I would have spent that hour...

One month left to play 😁