Easter Sunday Cup of Joe on 4.4.2021

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
He has Risen!

Happy Easter and Happy Passover Friends.

God bless you all and your loved ones

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Heading over to our church to help decorate and erect a floral cross. It will remain outside, there for the day. People can take a photograph with the cross, then take a flower with them.

Eating at DS' house, this afternoon. Don't know what they are serving, but know it will be good. Both DS and DDIL are fantastic cooks.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,976 Member
    Options
    He is Risen!

Happy Easter, everyone!

~Skipper
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter/Passover!
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter my BBB Friends.
    • He is risen indeed!
    • Nice crowd in church this morning, still socially distanced and masked.
    • DW is on the way back to FL. Closing on her Dad's house is scheduled for tomorrow. Couple of bites on the old cars and I think she is willing to make someone a great deal to get them gone. Hopefully she will be back mid-week.
    • After a few cold days it is supposed to hit 73° this afternoon. The weather forecast for the next two weeks is glorious. Spring has sprung.
    • Have a great day BBB.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    Dennis

Good news for Kris and family!

REALLY am unhappy w/ MLB! I suspect this is going to blow up on them! America's past time has overstepped its authority! Feel really bad for the Braves and the region who have planned for this!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Helped fix breakfast for those that went to sun rise service, crowd at 9 am service; not that many at Sunday School looked as 11 am service was full, did not stay had enough religion for day.
    DS brought me a special gift that only Mary would appreciate, a truck load of cow manure.
    That he spread over garden about an inch thick, bet my neighbors don't appreciate it the way I do. He had also got my tiller running and brought it back,
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Good evening
    Happy Easter!

I’m Sullen.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    sullen?