24 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday didn't go quite as I hoped, but not too bad. Swimming felt pretty good. I ended up taking a nap instead of riding because I felt exhausted and achey. Maybe from the covid vaccine a couple of days ago?? Then last night was stressssssssfullllll! We had a local election and depending on who won, my hubby would either keep his job or have to find a new one within a month. It took until about midnight for the race to be called. Luckily, our guy won! It was very nerve wracking and I did stress-eat, but I ate grapes, green beans (cooked in the air fryer with very little oil) and almonds. No chips. No beer. Just water and healthy snacks! I'm pretty proud of my choices and extremely relieved for my hubby!

I have a morning session with my therapist and we're supposed to really start delving into some serious trauma stuff today. It could be exhausting so I'm going to be a little flexible with my day. It's a running day, so I will get out the door for that and just do what feels right as far as speed, distance and time. I'd really like to get on at least one horse today so I'm going to make that a priority over any farm work. As always, I plan to eat healthy, stay under calories and drink all the water.

Have a great day <3

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Basic goals today, rest day. I didn't get my vegetable in yesterday so making sure I do today.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I’m maintaining yet again and also working on not letting it feel like a bad thing. Mind games like that can derail me pretty bad, and did in the past, so now I want to stay put and patiently wait for the next scale drop.
    I plan a walk for later today and to drink extra water.