21 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
3 weeks left!
Slept as much as I could yesterday and woke up feeling good this morning :blush: Time to get back on track! I'm going to take it easy today though and not push it. I'll be happy to just spend time off the couch! I definitely need to focus on food again after eating a diet full of top ramen and chips for the past couple of days. Ugh!

Happy Saturday! Have a great day <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and happy Saturday!
    3 weeks left it may not be much, but still enough for us to work on improving by a hair daily. Small changes compound and by the end of the year, we’d be so much closer to a much healthier version of us.
    Today and tomorrow it’s going to rain sporadically so I’m planning to get a walk in the breaks and just watch my eating overall.

Take it easy Paree and if your body wants soups and chips , than it’s probably telling you to keep it hydrated. Feel better soon!

Kate, I love your daily goals and how dedicated you are to exercising. One day off never counts, so good luck in conquering this weekend!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Decent today calorie wise. But just missed my water and didn't eat a fruit or veg. Another strenth training/ walking day tomorrow. Got stuff for food prep but might have to wait till Monday to make it. Got some cleaning done today but still behind.

@GabiV125 small changes 🤗