12 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Monday! Less than 2 weeks until May 1st!

My initial and revised goals will not be met by the end of this challenge, but some small changes have led me down a very slow path of very small losses and halted the runaway train of gaining weight. I'm going to finish this strong, but not really worry about the number on the scale. I will go to the grocery store today to stock up on clean, healthy foods. I will aim for 64oz of water. I will do a stretchy yoga for my back because I am really sore after doing a lot of chores over the weekend. Most importantly, I will ride Goose and enjoy every second of it :blush:

Here are some tips I plan to follow for the next couple of weeks and beyond.https://www.medicinenet.com/can_i_slim_down_in_2_weeks/article.htm

Have a great day <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Lots of walking and eating for me, this past weekend and somehow I managed to end my days in green. Very surprised and a little proud.
    Today I’m exhausted after a bad night and a long workday, but I planned to go for a walk with my neighbor later. I asked her as soon as I walked in the door because I knew if I waited for later, I would chicken out.
    Let’s conquer this week!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses I love that wine is on this list.😅 great attitude with your goals 👏🙂

@GabiV125 good job on ending your days in green, not an easy task. Way to know yourself and be brave by asking your neighbor first thing.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    I could definitely eat healthier but doing much better then I use to. I'll be happy if I even maintain current weightloss through the next two weeks but would still love to be under 200 by June. Getting my life together in otherways but I'm also hoping once I reach maintenence to focus more on the nutrition and the sodium aspects of my diet. 2 weeks 🤞😎