Replies

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing @biketheworld ❤️
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @BiketheWorld Very moved by your post. You could’ve ended up being a very bitter woman but you CHOSE to look for things to be grateful for! And You conquered a marathon for crying out loud! Truly an inspiration for us all!

@Mrs_Hoffer So glad you are on the road to recovery!

Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld Thank you for 'baring your soul." And congratulations for choosing to keep moving forward. Life is not fair. You are an overcomer and a blessing to me.
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I am praying for you and your recovery! So sorry you were so sick. Speedy recovery to you!
    Rick
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Thank you @biketheworld for sharing your story i22a3htc569m.png
    @Mrs_Hoffer Glad you are okay!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 - I love your calorie averaging strategy, especially as a way to keep you from binging if/when you have a high calorie day. That is brilliant!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 - I love your calorie averaging strategy, especially as a way to keep you from binging if/when you have a high calorie day. That is brilliant!

@biketheworld I cannot take credit for it, and to be honest I am not 100% which member mentioned it (it may even have been more than one member that uses it - this was likely March when mentioned). During that time when I wanted to start using it, I was having so many pass days, including inaccurate tracking, that I never had an accurate 7 day average to utilize. I really think this could help me live the maintaining lifestyle. :)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    To share more about this 7 day average feature.

Final comment, wow on the scale. That pizza was not kind. 2.6 lb gain overnight. (BTW from my years of daily weighing I know that high carb, salty foods will produce a temporary gain that is illogical in size based on the calories consumed.

Prior to age 50 I weighed 105lbs and my weight did not fluctuate at all. But now that I'm 15lbs heavier it does. It is something I'm still not used to. I weighed myself the morning after I returned from my vacation and was up about 4lbs from when I left and then the next day I was already down about 2.5lbs. It seems so crazy to me.

On the 7 day average feature. If I'm not mistaken you have iPhone/Watch. The 7 day average an additional app? I also noticed you've mentioned the TDEE from you device. I don't see anything like that ... is that another app?
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

7/3