8 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Happy Friday!

Even though I am on the struggle bus with @Katebook309yahoocom940, I did not start this group to just fizzle out at the end. I took a mental health day yesterday and am feeling better today. Damn it! All of those months of work and trying to stay positive will not go to waste. There is no reason I can't put my big girl panties on for 8 days! I WILL finish strong!

The vet gave me the ok to start riding Westley again so I will ride him and Goose today. I will go swimming at 3. I will drink at least 48 oz of water. I will log everything and eat mostly whole foods. I will stay positive and mindful.

Have a great day, everyone! <3
3t6ntkttneuf.png

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Strong 🏃‍♀️. Pet Westley and Goose for me. I'm pretty sure animals are the best things on this earth. 😄
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went in the office and last night I decided to login on our Zoom Book Club meeting, first time in 10 months. You guessed right, I closed the day in big fat red, aaand I have a nagging feeling that I even forgot to add a thing or two in the diary🤦‍♀️.

8 days 8 shmeys, I’ve been on this merry go round weight loss for about 15y , so I’m not scared. We got this!
    We lost some and kept some and we kept eyes front- we have plenty to be proud about.

@tinacuso - I got a Withings+ scale and it’s almost here😁. Will let you know for sure how it goes.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Yes, the last 8 days we can do this....
    For the longest time, I could not stay focused. I put myself on a vitamin regime along with eating 3 meals a day and I am much better. I taking a calcium, magnesium & zinc vitamin that supports bone health and nerve function. I felt a change from this one immediately. I am also taking B6 and a D. This is day 5 and I am able to stick to the diet and log everything and drink my water. Hope it works.

@3greyhorses - Enjoy your day with Westley and Goose
    @GabiV125 - Thanks for the info. I am interested in how it goes
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Checking in
    -48oz of water ✔
    - under calories ✔
    - veg and fruit ✔
    - stretch 5 minutes ✔
    - strength training and walk moved to tomorrow/ went to see a movie with family