5 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Our last Monday for the group. Another Monday to start fresh B)

The next couple of days are going to be crazy windy so I'll probably just work the horses from the ground because I DESPISE the wind and my horses are wild in the wind and because I want to not die :D I do want to run today (had to go back and retype that from "have to run" to "want to run") so I'll head out early before the winds get stronger. I've already planned out what I'll be eating today so I'll do my best to stick with the plan. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Have a great day <3

3a5sqy4gruln.png

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    So yesterday we went to the party straight from church and I was so hungry, I couldn’t stop eating the appetizers and 2h later when the food was ready, I was overstuffed. I was over calories by some, but the long walk saved my behind plenty of damage 😁.
    Today I’m in the office and I want something very light to counteract that cheese brick in my stomach.

Monday plan:
    - light(er) meals
    - water
    - a walk or two
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 -Glad you got your scale up and running.
    @3greyhourses – It was nice that the horseshow motivated you to ride Goose and Westley.
    @Katebook309 – Great consistency. Thanks for the podcast. I just finished listening to it.

Well, I got together with old friend on Saturday night and ate and drank too much. Now, I need to be consistent like the podcast recommended.
    Monday: a) go for a walk b) log and stay under calories c) hydrate and d) clean the living room and put the furniture back.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Today I'm going for being under calories, veg, fruit, 48oz of water and cleaning my car and kitchen for exercise, and stretching for 10 minutes. Just got filings done so I can't eat anything for like another hour. 🤦‍♀️
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Whoa ladies, you take spring cleaning to another level. Nicely done!
    I stayed in green today but was so tired, I could not muster more than 10k steps. I will clean up my act for the remaining of this challenge.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @GabiV125 staying green is the most important thing. 🙂
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Made it with a stuffed green pepper. Kitchen is far from spotless but a good effort for today.