4 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Not much longer! For this challenge anyway ;) It's obvious that my journey towards, and then maintaining, a healthier weight will be a lifelong ride on the struggle bus.

I had 2 great rides yesterday, but didn't run....again! I had planned to go early, but then my hubby asked me to wait and he'd go with me after work. Well, when he got home the winds were 35+mph and there was no chance I was running in it! Have I mentioned that I hate the wind? Anyway, I'm up early this morning so I can get my run in before the winds pick up again. I hope I can also squeeze in a ride on at least one horse before the winds. Once again, I have a plan of what I am going to eat and I will do my best to stick to the plan. Hydrate!!

Have a great day <3

33q8ck0umpfo.png

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Paree, long time ago I observed for 8 continuous weeks the infant section of a maternity and the entire floor were screaming mad on windy days. One of the older nurses said that strong wind changes the air pressure and it affects the inner ear-most adults can’t tell, but new babies are strongly affected. We are in a way too- look around, most of us are crankier , driving politeness goes out the window and so on. All this to say, you are not alone in not feeling yourself in heavy winds 😁.
    Kate- I hope your dentist work was short, uneventful and didn’t give you any discomfort.
    Tina- did you put your furniture back? If you did not see your friend for a while, this was not an extra this, extra that, it was a proper catch up. We all need it from time to time.

Technically I should start making plans for Sunday ( my Easter) but it’s only us three, and I don’t want to overeat so I gotta sit and think how to celebrate small. No more than two of each (appetizer, soup, main, side) is a good start, right?
    Today- stay in green and walk a bunch.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses love the pic. Saving it to put on my phone later. I always make motivational quotes my background. Sorry you finally got a running partner and then the wind didn't cooperate.
    @GabiV125 interesting about the babies. I work with people with developmental disabilities and we swear there is a huge change every time there is a full moon. / I survived it wasn't the greatest but my dentist is nice and he tells funny stories.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Going for 48oz of water, veg, fruit, under calories and yoga tonight. Got the veg done so far.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Check in
    -48oz of water ✔
    - veg and fruit ✔
    - under calories ✔
    - yoga ✔