1 day left!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Today is the last day of the challenge!
I plan to weigh in tomorrow and post a recap.
Today I am going to ride Goose, get as much done around the farm as possible, eat clean and healthy, do a yoga video and hydrate :blush:
Have a great day! <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I stayed in calories this week so far, had a glass of wine just one night and I’m having a mother of cravings for carbs every night. I’m not fighting it, just trying for the 100th time to use those advices for moderation.
    As for the plans, I finally accepted that left on my own, I only do some walking (10-20k depending on the day) so yesterday I had some talks at work.
    Some of my colleagues exercise together and I found 3 mini groups (1-3 people) that would take me. One is doing power walking, one is doing gentle to medium exercise with each day dedicated to a different muscle group or recovery type and the third is intense exercise. So when I’m full time back in the office I’ll alternate every other day and pick what I don’t hate.
    Now the hard part, to actually follow through, right?
    Today and tomorrow is going to be filled with cooking and Sunday with eating, so the plan is to stay in green, 2 out of 3.
    Good luck to all of us!
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Those groups sound great @GabiV125!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Katebook309yahoocom940 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. 🙂
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options