Yet another NSV :-)

Options
So it's my NSV yesterday........... I was shocked to have another today. Hubby and I have been working around the house and in the yard ALOT the last 3 weeks. We usually go do errands, play, watch tv, etc. so tonight, after a weekend of him fixing a car, us mowing the lawn, replacing our mailbox (digging, cement, varnishing, etc), errands, running both mornings plus a ton more, hubby said 'I'm not tired at all!' And I noticed I'm not either! Usually after a few things we are both sore and pooped. :bigsmile: it's kinda nice ????

Also here is my NEW revised workout plan:

MWF, Saturday and Sunday- running
M-f, weekends off- 30 DS

Replies

• SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome extra strength! All of your hard work is paying off in these NSV's. Workout plan is still very dedicated to me...are you back and still doing 30DS in the mornings? I'm skipping it today since first day of school, but then hoping to do it from other weekdays...if I can drag myself out of bed, haha :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Nope We switched to evenings doing the 30DS.

Good luck on your first day!!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    WOW great! I do love that extra energy and boy have I missed it! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things tonight...last week was hell week so I'm not going to beat myself up about being so lazy.